LibreOffice macros

Need help with C, C++, perl, python, etc?

LibreOffice macros

Postby enigma158an201 » 2019-01-12 13:30

Hello,

I have written some macros on LibreOffice v6 under Windows version (i'm not very proud of that), and i would need some help to import these macros module in a Linux debian or mint version of libre Office

Does someone Can lead me to a good tutorial or give some support for a good way to import some modules?
i already found some .xba files in my libreoffice user data that leads to C:\Users\<my user>\AppData\Roaming\LibreOffice\4\user\basic\Standard
there is one file for each module i wrote, and one extra script.xlb that was saved in the same time

t thought that it would be enough to make a copy of these files in the corresponding folder in a linux version /home/<my user>/.config/libreoffice/4/user
-> it did not work

not to have more suprises, i made a backup of the user folder, and it seems there is also .pack files
i wil try import all .xba and .pack files
-> it did not work

i hope there is a easier way than copy and paste the script text code by creating new modules? like importing .bas files?

Nota: i'm not sure to have post this in the right subject, please be kind cause i'm a new user
Nota2: i did not succeed in consulting LibreOffice forum (seems an https problem?)
Nota3: these macros are "translated" macros from vba Excel 2007 that means i wont use this ms script again under Windows
Thx in advance
there's no smoke without fire
enigma158an201

Return to Programming