Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Glade 2 tutorials???? know any good ones...

Programming languages, Coding, Executables, Package Creation, and Scripting.
MadSc13ntist

Glade 2 tutorials???? know any good ones...

#1 Post by MadSc13ntist »

I have to say that the tutorial i have been reading has not been very good to me...

http://www.kplug.org/glade_tutorial/gla ... ction.html

i have run into a few situations where i have adapted to what was missing from the tutorial and thus far i haven't really been beaten-up by it but it has left me feeling a little stranded without a teacher. i am still working on the Gtemp project and am compiling/recompiling without errors but i fail to see any of the changes that i have made since i edited the code... but from what the tutorial is telling me i should see the changes by now and i have started over completely and get the same blasted thing.... so the questions i pose are these. (ANSWERING EVEN ONE OF THESE WILL MOVE ME FORWARD)

1.)Does anyone know of a good Glade 2 tutorial.... preferably by someone that uses it often enough to think of the pit falls a student might find themselves in.

2.)Does anyone know why i am unable to see the changes i have made after i recompile? i.e. the about window i created..... i have stipped it out of my code all-together (main.c/callbacks.c) and yet, it still pops up after i recompile and run gtemp....
(this is also part of the tutorial)

3.)Does anyone know of a forum for Glade 2 students???

Thanks to all that reply.