Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

mod_python debugging in eric

Programming languages, Coding, Executables, Package Creation, and Scripting.
Vik Thor

mod_python debugging in eric

#1 Post by Vik Thor »

Hi all,

I'm running eric 3.9.1 on Debian Etch with Apache 2.0.55 and i'm trying to set up the whole thing so that i can use eric to debug python code run in mod_python. I found a doc file somewhere that said to "simply run the patch_modpython.py script" which of course wasn't there, i had to download it separately, and once i applied it mod_python simply stopped working. I don't have access to my apache2 error.log right now but it said something couldn't be loaded.
Sorry if this is a little vague, i will be able to provide more details on Monday if needed. I've pretty much spent the whole week fighting with Debian over other issues so any information that could help me get over this one smoothly would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance !!

Vik