Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

what do i do?

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.

what do i do?

#1 Post by Guest »

hey guys, i am currently installing debian sarge on a powerpc 1400 and i now have to configure localepurge. I dont know what this is (new to linux, by the way), and i dont know if i should just leave it alone or try to configure it. if anyone can help i figure you guys could, so if you can help i would appreciate it.

joe

Harold

#2 Post by Harold »

Assuming that your native tongue is English, you probably have little use for the documentation files on your computer that are written in Swahili, Urdu, Magyar and about a hundred other languages. Deleting them can recover a lot of space on your hard drive. When you configure localepurge, you are telling it what languages are important to you. Thereafter, localpurge will purge documentation written in all other languages.

thanks alot

#3 Post by Guest »

hey, what you said helped me figure it out and continue the installation. thanks a ton!
joe