Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Debian Wiki

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
Ryujin

Debian Wiki

#1 Post by Ryujin »

Hi, I wanted to post some howtos on the Debian Wiki, does anyone here know how to do it or have a link to where I can learn? I am having trouble finding my way around the page. Thanks
The only way to aggrandize oneself is to aggrandize others.
-Joseph Smith

Harold

#2 Post by Harold »

The only way to agandize oneself is to agrandize others.

Dictionary.com

Ryujin

#3 Post by Ryujin »

Heh Heh, thats embarasing, guess I threw that in a little quick, thanks for the fix.
The only way to aggrandize oneself is to aggrandize others.
-Joseph Smith

jobezone

Re: Debian Wiki

#4 Post by jobezone »

Ryujin wrote:Hi, I wanted to post some howtos on the Debian Wiki, does anyone here know how to do it or have a link to where I can learn? I am having trouble finding my way around the page. Thanks
I'm not sure. As far as I looked at the Debian wiki, there isn't an exact place for HOWTOS per se. Instead, explanations of HOW TO do things are placed in the wiki pages of programs which DO those things (not meaning to shout).
The Debian Documentation website contains the FAQ, Installation Manual and the Release Notes for Etch. They're helpful if you want to learn more about debian!