Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

KDE 4.1.1

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
travkin

KDE 4.1.1

#1 Post by travkin »

Please update KDE 4.1.0 to KDE 4.1.1 in Lenny backports repo... (kde4.debian.net)
primary: kubuntu 8.04.1
secondary: debian testing (lenny)

MeanDean

#2 Post by MeanDean »

ok

infinitycircuit

#3 Post by infinitycircuit »

Code: Select all

If you have questions or need help, you can send a mail to the Debian KDE users mailing list. I would suggest you include in the subject [KDE 4.1 backports] to help people filtering the email. If there is much email traffic relative to the backports, an additional mailing list could be created.
You might want to post there, since I'm pretty sure that MeanDean is being sarcastic...

If you look on the page they say that ana seems to be in charge of the project and as far as I know she doesn't even have an account on the forums.

rickh

#4 Post by rickh »

infinitycircuit wrote:

Code: Select all

If you have questions or need help, you can send a mail to the Debian KDE users mailing list. I would suggest you include in the subject [KDE 4.1 backports] to help people filtering the email. If there is much email traffic relative to the backports, an additional mailing list could be created.
You might want to post there, since I'm pretty sure that MeanDean is being sarcastic...

If you look on the page they say that ana seems to be in charge of the project and as far as I know she doesn't even have an account on the forums.
Seems obvious that ana has an account here, since she's posted a few times. I suspect the OP is a serious and qualified messenger more interested in getting the word out about the new KDE 4.1.1 being available in backports ... Been significant mention of it, on Debian Planet.
Debian-Lenny/Sid 32/64
Desktop: Generic Core 2 Duo, EVGA 680i, Nvidia
Laptop: Generic Intel SIS/AC97