Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Can someone who knows python fix a bug for anki please?

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
s3a

Can someone who knows python fix a bug for anki please?

#1 Post by s3a »

Can someone who knows python fix a bug for anki please? I filed a bug report and the maintainer said to use the latest Anki 0.9.8.1 and that the bug is fixed there but not only is the bug not fixed there but I would also like to have a bugless version of Anki in the repositories. I was planning to learn python myself but then my school year started which paused all my efforts until the next summer vacation :(. Can someone please, please, please, please fix the following bug: Debian Bug #497093?

Thanks in advance!

stoffepojken

#2 Post by stoffepojken »

What exactly do you want us to do?

If the bug is fixed in the latest version in Sid, grab it from there.

s3a

#3 Post by s3a »

The latest version doesn't have the bug fixed although the person replied to the bug saying it was fixed. What I want someone to do is to fix the bug that makes the scheduling of when cards will show up again change every once in a while. Sometimes the values stay right for a short or long time depending on I don't know what to be honest and then even if you go to the Deck's properties and see your numerical values unchanged, when it asks you when to show the cards again, the times next to the difficulty level buttons change!

stoffepojken

#4 Post by stoffepojken »

s3a wrote:The latest version doesn't have the bug fixed although the person replied to the bug saying it was fixed. What I want someone to do is to fix the bug that makes the scheduling of when cards will show up again change every once in a while. Sometimes the values stay right for a short or long time depending on I don't know what to be honest and then even if you go to the Deck's properties and see your numerical values unchanged, when it asks you when to show the cards again, the times next to the difficulty level buttons change!
If the bug is not fixed then reopen the bug report. Most of the people here are not Debian Developers.