Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Debian development efforts

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
alecs1

Debian development efforts

#1 Post by alecs1 »

I am not very up to date with the Debian news, but there seems to be little change in Debian Unstable.
Should I guess that all the efforts are put in the Lenny release? I can't wait to see some important package updates and some attention to some 3 months old nasty bugs that I am heroically living with :D.
Enjoy!

BioTube

#2 Post by BioTube »

Sid's frozen to ease preparing Lenny.
Ludwig von Mises wrote:The elite should be supreme by virtue of persuasion, not by the assistance of firing squads.

danieldk

Re: Debian development efforts

#3 Post by danieldk »

alecs1 wrote:I am not very up to date with the Debian news, but there seems to be little change in Debian Unstable.
Should I guess that all the efforts are put in the Lenny release? I can't wait to see some important package updates and some attention to some 3 months old nasty bugs that I am heroically living with :D.
If you really want the latest, there is a lot of new stuff in experimental ;).