Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

mod_vhost_dbi

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
Keith_S

mod_vhost_dbi

#1 Post by Keith_S »

Hi, I have been trying to install mod_vost_dbi from http://www.outoforder.cc for apache2. I have tried doing this using source, as there doesnt seem to be any .debs available, or any mention in apt.

When I run ./configure , this error appears
checking for Apache 2.0 version >= 2.0.40... no
configure: error: *** Apache version >= 2.0.40 not found!
If anybody has any idea why this should be I would be grateful for any advice.

Harold

#2 Post by Harold »

When compiling, the source package checks to see if development versions of various resource files are installed on your computer. If not installed, error messages are generated, and they look just like what you received. Get to a console prompt and do apt-cache search apache2 | grep dev. This will generate a list of all available Debian packages whose names contain apache 2 and dev. Then do apt-cache show package_name for additional info.

Keith_S

#3 Post by Keith_S »

Thanks Harold, for your quick response. I will do that and let you know how I get on. :)

variable

#4 Post by variable »

can you use mod_vhost_dbi in any other ways besides those shown on their main page?