Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

How can systemd be uninstalled?

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
timbgo

How can systemd be uninstalled?

#1 Post by timbgo »

I'm coming from:

How to avoid stealth installation of systemd?
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=116770

But I am trying to post here, in System configuration section, because I am now seeking to do the real work, no rants, just uninstall of systemd (and I would also like to live without dbus if anyone knows how, but first this big more recent one program; unless someone knows it is better uninstall both at the same time)...

And I am posting here because I'm not that familiar with Debian architecture, I'm more of a Gentoo user, and might go wrong in my trying.

I have only seen people, other than in BSD, which I am sadly not familiar with (other than having used and been happy with lots of their inventions like everybody in GNU/Linux), I have only seen people using pinning to not get systemd installed.

I also understand from seasoned Debianers that the pinning will only prevent installation of systemd if it has not yet been installed, but that if it is installed, in needs to be manually removed from the system.

I guess constructing /etc/apt/preferences in one of the two ways, is still the first thing to do.

The first suggestion of how to do it is:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2 ... 00012.html
vitalif at yourcmc dot ru wrote: I think you can just put

Code: Select all

Package: systemd
Pin: origin ""
Pin-Priority: -1
in your /etc/apt/preferences...

The second suggestion is:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p552230
adenukolnis wrote:I use

Package: libsystemd-*
Which should I use of the two: "libsystemd-*" or "systemd" ?

Also, I actually have /etc/apt/preferences.d/ and it has been empty ever, but I think I'd better delete it, since people simply use: /etc/apt/preferences the file, not the directory. Or should I do differently?

OK. That is what will be in place to keep my box from systemd.

But how do I uninstall systemd?

I am running Debian Jessie, it's the testing branch of 2014-07-22. I'll be ready to update it with this week's testing amd64 DVDs, but I think it is better to do this work first.

I install in offline, or should I say air-gapped way (since the Debian master machine sees no internet ever). I call it master, because I (rather easily; been doing it for years) clone it onto another, same MBO, same HDD capacity and sure MBR and partition table (non-EFI) Debian box, which, if need be, I can zero partitions of, prior to cloning.

What else do I need to tell, or to learn, to be able to do this purging work?

The Desktop Environment, if it matters; I have LXDE openbox-based desktop.

I think I had openrc before, but I am not sure. OTOH, I can find out, because luckily I haven't deleted all the old system partitions' [d]isk [d]umps. The kind of that can be seen that I take, for backup or for cloning, in this article on Gentoo:

The Backup/Cloning Method in Poor User's Security
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-9 ... ml#7613044

So I can mount them as I explained there, and see exactly what was there in, say May, or June, before the introduction of systemd. I really could go the restore way, if I absolutely had to, but that would then entail rebuilding the already built and functioning, and also I really wish to see how this systemd can be installed, and how it can be kept away, for the benefit of the freedom and common good in Debian GNU/Linux.

I really don't know enough about systemd and its components and architecture/whatnot, and how I can restore what previously was there/nor if that was or not openrc (probably was...) and how to restore the previous order...

It's small hours here in Europe, this is my absolute priority, so first thing tomorrow I'll be back to see if there's any advice here.
( I did look at:
https://wiki.debian.org/AptPreferences and many other pages, but this problem is very specific, nothing of sufficient help did I find. )

Thanks in advance!

Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia
www.CroatiaFidelis.hr
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.CroatiaFidelis.hr
Anyone can dismiss these: kernel hooks for rootkits
linux capabilities for intrusion?

adenukolnis

Re: How can systemd be uninstalled?

#2 Post by adenukolnis »

First you probably need to decide if you want systemd or sysvinit or sysvinit with systemd-shim. I would not suggest the shim at this current time as the last time I checked it seemed to have some problems. If you choose to go with systvinit then you will likely lose some functions of your desktop that you are accustomed to.

Using systemd would block systemd, which is the init system package, but that would not block other packages of the systemd family from being installed.

Using libsystemd-* would block packages in the systemd family and because of that it would also block systemd itself.

Also, I actually have /etc/apt/preferences.d/ and it has been empty ever, but I think I'd better delete it, since people simply use: /etc/apt/preferences the file, not the directory. Or should I do differently?
No need to delete it. You can place a file in preferences.d with your desired preferences or you can create a /etc/apt/preferences file and leave the directory alone.

You should be able to apt-get remove systemd and it will tell you that sysvinit-core is going to be installed

or

You should be able to apt-get install sysvinit-core and it will tell you that systemd is going to be removed.

timbgo

#3 Post by timbgo »

adenukolnis wrote:First you probably need to decide if you want systemd or sysvinit or sysvinit with systemd-shim. I would not suggest the shim at this current time as the last time I checked it seemed to have some problems. If you choose to go with systvinit then you will likely lose some functions of your desktop that you are accustomed to.

Using systemd would block systemd, which is the init system package, but that would not block other packages of the systemd family from being installed.

Using libsystemd-* would block packages in the systemd family and because of that it would also block systemd itself.

No need to delete it. You can place a file in preferences.d with your desired preferences or you can create a /etc/apt/preferences file and leave the directory alone.

You should be able to apt-get remove systemd and it will tell you that sysvinit-core is going to be installed

or

You should be able to apt-get install sysvinit-core and it will tell you that systemd is going to be removed.

Thank you, adenukolnis, for your kind advice.
Yes, it must have been sysvinit then, not openrc (which I must have mistaken because of Gentoo having or having had it).
That is my way to go, just like you kindly took time to explain!
I'll be doing it on my master Debian (not this one, which my SOHO does not communicate with, but only get things on it and from it in the way that I cared to explain to others will to take up air-gapping here:

( Poor User's Defences, Basic Anti-Surveillance for Debian )
How to transfer files the air-gapped way
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php? ... 06#p540730
)

This kind of communication with my SOHO from offline is an overhead of work, so allow longer time for my report back here (and for my poor health, see below).

I am also glad other common users, not advanced or expert (I cannot judge the level yet) like you in Debian, now have a small tip with my question and your explanation, so if they decide for it, they can do likewise.

Terrible headache from pollen fever might make for my even later reporting back here.

Thanks again, adenukolnis!

Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia

timbgo

#4 Post by timbgo »

me@mybox:~# ls -l  /etc/apt/preferences.d/
total 0
me@mybox:~# ls -l  /etc/apt/preferences
ls: cannot access /etc/apt/preferences: No such file or directory
me@mybox:~# 
me@mybox:~# cat >  /etc/apt/preferences
That's a literal paste from adenukolnis tip above.
adenukolnis wrote: First you probably need to decide if you want systemd or sysvinit or sysvinit with systemd-shim. I would not suggest the shim at this current time as the last time I checked it seemed to have some problems.
I want no poetteringware, so no systemd-shim either.

me@mybox:~# apt-cache search systemd-shim
systemd-shim - shim for systemd
me@mybox:~# apt-get remove systemd-shim
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
Package 'systemd-shim' is not installed, so not removed
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 284 not upgraded.
I understand that I now only need to take care that systemd-shim don't get installed in the future, as it hasn't been yet.
adenukolnis wrote: If you choose to go with systvinit then you will likely lose some functions of your desktop that you are accustomed to.
Errmmh... How soon did those functions transition to work solely for systemd systems? Not nice to hear that!
This system, as I explained, jessie from weekly testing branch of 2014-07-22 (IIUC). Just in the previous one (I could check in the disk dump of the partitions in needed, but I would need to be told which files to look for, or how or where do I see which packages contain what files generally in Debian)...

But just in the previous one update, somewhere in June or around, when I guess there was no systemd in there yet, all the desktop (common, basic; I'm not interested in fancy stuff [1]) functionality was there.

But we are yet to see exactly which functionality might suffer from these indispensable (from poor user's defences point of view) regressions/reordering of system configuration.

I hope it won't affect my rxvt-unicode and any really basic DE functions. We are soon to see, as far as my case will go.

Now the long awaited righting out of things in my Debian GNU/Linux box
adenukolnis wrote: You should be able to apt-get remove systemd and it will tell you that sysvinit-core is going to be installed

or

Let's try the first option.

me@mybox:~# apt-get remove systemd
Building dependency tree       
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
  libcolorhug2 libmm-glib0 libtelepathy-glib0 packagekit-backend-aptcc
  python3-dbus python3-gi python3-packagekit
Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.
The following extra packages will be installed:
  gcc-4.9-base gnome-control-center-data libcolord2 libcolorhug2 libgail-3-0
  libgtk-3-0 libgtk-3-bin libgtk-3-common libmm-glib0 libpackagekit-glib2-16
  libstdc++6 libtelepathy-glib0 libxkbcommon0 packagekit-backend-aptcc
  python3-packagekit
Suggested packages:
  apt-xapian-index
Recommended packages:
  modemmanager
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  colord gnome-bluetooth gnome-control-center gnome-settings-daemon
  gnome-user-share libpam-systemd packagekit packagekit-tools policykit-1
  policykit-1-gnome systemd
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  gcc-4.9-base libcolord2 libcolorhug2 libmm-glib0 libtelepathy-glib0
  libxkbcommon0
The following packages will be upgraded:
  gnome-control-center-data libgail-3-0 libgtk-3-0 libgtk-3-bin
  libgtk-3-common libpackagekit-glib2-16 libstdc++6 packagekit-backend-aptcc
  python3-packagekit
9 upgraded, 6 newly installed, 11 to remove and 269 not upgraded.
Need to get 11.1 MB of archives.
After this operation, 24.8 MB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] 
Ummh... I don't see, nor did grep'ing for sysv found any instances of the string "sysvinit" other than in the quotes from adenukolnis.

For now, the above ended up with:

Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n
Abort.
So let's try the second option.

me@mybox:~# apt-get install sysvinit-core
Building dependency tree       
sysvinit-core is already the newest version.
Nope. The case is different then we thought. Let me post this now, because I don't see how I now should porceed to get the systemd uninstalled.

Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia

[1] I would even rejoice if I didn't anymore see automounting of USB sticks and CDROMs! (A quick tip how to disable those? anyone knows if it has been written and available somewhere?; I like plain old GNU/Linuxer's kind of mounting on the command line :-) )

Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia
Last edited by timbgo on 2014-09-09 14:42, edited 1 time in total.
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia

timbgo

#5 Post by timbgo »

There has been some talk in connection with uninstalling of systemd on:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php? ... 82#p552616
I first need to finish a really hands-on analysis of my booting system (I fear if I go wrong I wouldn't be able to boot, so I am analyzing and even partly literally taking down the booting messages... for lack of not knowing better at this time, of course)...

For lack of not knowing better at this time, again.
M.R.
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia

timbgo

#6 Post by timbgo »

In fact, let's see what I got. As I said, I suppose there are simpler ways, but I don't
know them, at this time, Anyway, GNU/Linux is at heart to me, so I'll do it for
possibly other users' benefit.

Pls. note that this is manual typing. All kind of mistyped strings are possible.

early console in decompress_kernel

Decompressing Linux... Parsing ELF... done.
Booting the kernel.
[   0.195147] acpi LMXCPI:00 Invalid PBLL length [7]
Loading, please wait...
INIT: version 2.88 booting
Using makefile-style concurrent boot in runlevel S.
Starting the hotplug events dispatcher: udevd.
Synthesizing the initial hotplug events...done.
Waiting for /dev to be fully populated...[  30.227607] ali15x3_smbus 0000:001e
.1: ALI15x3_smb region uninitialized - upgrade BIOS or use force_addr=0xaddr
[  30.227666] ali15x3_smbus 0000 ...[snip]...

Error: Driver 'pcspkr' already registered
[  30.391188] snd_hda_intel 0000:00:id.0: CORB reset timeout#1, CORBRF = 0
[  30.724520] grsec: time set by /sbin/hwclock:316] uid/euid:0/0 gid/egid:0/0, parent /lib/udev/hwclock-set[hwclock-set:305] uid/euid:0/0 gid/egid:0/0
[  30.9200950] Error: Driver 'pcspkr' is already registered, aborting...
done.
Setting preliminary keymap...done.
Setiing parameters of disc: (none).
Checking root file system...fsck from util-linux 2.20.1
/dev/mapper/youna_meit-root: clean, 21328/524288 files, 265999/2097152 blocks
done.
Starting early crypto disks...done.
Loading kernel module fuse.
Setting up LVM Volume Groups...done.
Starting remaining crypto disks...done.
Activating lvm and md swap...done.
Checking file systems...fsck from util-linux 2.20.1
/dev/mapper/youname_it-Cmn; clean, 275712/8650752 files, 20797009/34585600 blocks
/dev/sda1: clean, 298/128000 files, 107408/256000 blocks
/dev/mapper/youna_meit-temp: clean ...[snip]...
/dev/mapper/youna_meit-user: clean ...[snip]...
/dev/mapper/youna_meit-vr: clean ...[snip]...
done.
Mounting local filesystems...done.
Activating swapfile 
[ OK ] Cleaning up temporary files
[ OK ] Setting kernel variables
[ OK ] Conf network interfaces
[ OK ]   rpcbind
[ OK ]   NFS
[ OK ]  temp
[info] console
[ OK ]  font
[ OK ]  X socket dir
INIT: Entering runlevel: 2
[info] Using makefile-style concurrent boot in runlevel 2
[ OK ]  NFS    statd idmapd
[ OK ]  syslogd
[ OK ]  ACPI
[ OK ] ...
[ OK ] anacron
[ OK ]  apache2
[ OK ]  ...
[ OK ]  incron
[ OK ]  cron
[ OK ]  NTP
I missed a few in the end, and started evading around the middle and to end, was too much typing, but I believe this tells enough to the trained eye of Debian experts/advanced users.

Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia

adenukolnis

#7 Post by adenukolnis »

timbgo wrote:

That should keep the systemd package, the init system, from being installed. It will not keep libsystemd-journal or libsystemd-login from being installed though.

I want no poetteringware, so no systemd-shim either.
It looks like your system is free of any systemd packages. You might want to verify you have no systemd packages installed for with something like dpkg -l | grep systemd but it looks that way already.

I hope it won't affect my rxvt-unicode and any really basic DE functions.
Sorry, I should of said it MAY affect features and functions that you MAY be accustomed to. I do not know what people are and are not accustomed to so I can only guess. I do not see where it affects basic usage but then again someone could disagree with my definition of basic too.

It doesnt appear you have systemd installed. It does appear you are overdue for a upgrade and some cleanup too.

me@mybox:~# apt-get install sysvinit-core
You are using sysvinit it seems. It also looks like you are REALLY overdue for an upgrade.

Nope. The case is different then we thought. Let me post this now, because I don't see how I now should porceed to get the systemd uninstalled.
You do not have systemd installed.

[1] I would even rejoice if I didn't anymore see automounting of USB sticks and CDROMs! (A quick tip how to disable those? anyone knows if it has been written and available somewhere?; I like plain old GNU/Linuxer's kind of mounting on the command line :-) )
You should probably not be experiencing automounting of usb sticks and cdroms. If you are then you may want to check fstab and see if it is configure to do so. You may also want to check your file manager and see if it is a function/feature that it provides.

timbgo

#8 Post by timbgo »

Pls. excuse me for not having seen the post above.
It's the terrible pollen fever headache that, in the meantime, right after my half-counscious post below, threw me in bed for an hour or more. I just got up, and I see there is the above reply by adenukolnis.
So bear in mind that I wrote the post below before understanding there was his reply above.
===========================
( Quote is from the other topic )
edbarx wrote:For those who want to remove systemd, it can be removed but there is an outstanding bug that prevents the complete setup of sysvinit. The approach is to:
a) first install sysvinit and sysvinit-core
b) reboot and remove systemd. I tried to explicitly pass init=/sbin/init to the kernel without success.
c) reboot to start using sysvinit and reinstall both packages to correct any errors.
d) search for any remaining systemd fragments.

Do not forget to update your system before doing this.
As far as the last recommendation, I can think that, since my master Debian box hasn't seen any internet ever, I don't need to update first.

But, since I do have sysvinit installed (whatever reason did they decided that I needed systemd in for then?)... since sysvinit hasn't yet gone away from my system (and, not in the pastes above, but also sysvinit-core is at the then "newest version"), then...

I guess I can just simply uninstall systemd.

But the question remains:
The above withstanding, for what reason is systemd in my system?
(Reminder: Debian Ctte only decided for systemd as default; other options remain supported --such as sysvinit-- by Debian.)

M.R.
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia

timbgo

#9 Post by timbgo »

adenukolnis wrote:
timbgo wrote:

It doesnt appear you have systemd installed. It does appear you are overdue for a upgrade and some cleanup too.

...[snip]...
timbgo wrote:Nope. The case is different then we thought. Let me post this now, because I don't see how I now should porceed to get the systemd uninstalled.
You do not have systemd installed.
How so? What then is this:

?
It's in the code from my previous post, maybe third previous from here.

I'm not saying you are wrong, just trying to figure out things for me. I don't get it.

And I'll look into you reply further, my health permitting.

Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia

adenukolnis

#10 Post by adenukolnis »

I am not sure how I missed that. I guess I looked at the sysvinit-core info and assumed that systemd was not present. I have no idea why you have both installed. But you should be good to go to remove the systemd stuff.

So let me rephrase - if you only have systemd installed and you attempt to remove systemd then it should offer to install sysvinit-core etc...

Basically I was saying that you should not end up with a broken system regardless. The package system should ensure that you have the essentials, which essentials varies, but essentials nevertheless.

I would technically classify your system as broken and not representative of what any other user should expect to encounter considering you have so many packages that are out of date, not to mention a bit crufty too.

adenukolnis

#11 Post by adenukolnis »

adenukolnis wrote:

or

examples....

If I have sysvinit-core installed then I can...

root@localhost:/home/user# apt-get install systemd-sysv 
Building dependency tree       
  libsystemd-daemon0 libsystemd-journal0 libsystemd-login0 systemd
Suggested packages:
  systemd-ui
Recommended packages:
  libpam-systemd
  sysvinit-core
  libsystemd-daemon0 libsystemd-journal0 libsystemd-login0 systemd systemd-sysv
0 upgraded, 5 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 1,589 kB of archives.
After this operation, 6,366 kB of additional disk space will be used.
or even

root@localhost:/home/user# apt-get autoremove --purge sysvinit-core 
Building dependency tree       
Suggested packages:
  systemd-ui
Recommended packages:
  libpam-systemd
  sysvinit-core*
0 upgraded, 5 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 1,589 kB of archives.
After this operation, 6,366 kB of additional disk space will be used.

If I have systemd-sysv installed then I can...

root@localhost:/home/user# apt-get autoremove --purge systemd-sysv
Building dependency tree       
  sysvinit-core
  systemd-sysv*
  sysvinit-core
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 132 kB of archives.
After this operation, 159 kB of additional disk space will be used.
or even

root@localhost:/home/user# apt-get install sysvinit-core 
Building dependency tree       
  systemd-sysv
  sysvinit-core
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 132 kB of archives.
After this operation, 159 kB of additional disk space will be used.

adenukolnis

#12 Post by adenukolnis »

timbgo wrote: Which should I use of the two: "libsystemd-*" or "systemd" ?
Actually if you want to avoid any and all systemd packages AND the shim then I would use a couple entries

Package: systemd*
in /etc/apt/preferences

or if you just wanted one entry then the following should work

Package: *systemd*

timbgo

#13 Post by timbgo »

adenukolnis wrote:
timbgo wrote: Which should I use of the two: "libsystemd-*" or "systemd" ?
Actually if you want to avoid any and all systemd packages AND the shim then I would use a couple entries

Package: systemd*
in /etc/apt/preferences

or if you just wanted one entry then the following should work

Package: *systemd*
It's nice to improve oneself :-) . The advice has been rendered much better! Soon enough for other readers. And I will follow it too! Not really late for me either.
Really thanks, adenukolnis, for helping us (me and others who are and will be following) with your advice!
Anyway, I moved on. Decided to rid myself of dbus too.
Just for readers to not miss the reason why:

http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php? ... 45#p552566

Will be posting soon.
M.R.
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia

timbgo

#14 Post by timbgo »

root@mybox:/some/where# apt-get autoremove
Building dependency tree       
root@mybox:/some/where# 

As far as upgrading, my preparations were, firstly, figuring out things about systemd. I dedicating days of study to what is happening with this new change, I posted (link at start of this topic) the practical references for my option --rejecting new changes-- in the same-name post as debian-devel mail-list thread... A month and a half overdue I am, yes I am, but for that reason.

Anyway, I still think the change of rejecting these components of poetteringware that the decided-for pinning (libsystemd) has brought about should best go before the upgrade (I have the new set of DVDs, 2014-09-08 from the testing branch, and the upgrade I plan for afterwards).

In a way, I'm using first the state of one month and a half ago, just in case, as the unwelcome change to rid of, preventatively (preemptively if you will), in my case, must be in a less advanced stage then than it is today.

root@mybox:/some/where# apt-get remove systemd
Building dependency tree       
  libcolorhug2 libmm-glib0 libtelepathy-glib0 packagekit-backend-aptcc
  python3-dbus python3-gi python3-packagekit
  gcc-4.9-base gnome-control-center-data libcolord2 libcolorhug2 libgail-3-0
  libgtk-3-0 libgtk-3-bin libgtk-3-common libmm-glib0 libpackagekit-glib2-16
  libstdc++6 libtelepathy-glib0 libxkbcommon0 packagekit-backend-aptcc
  python3-packagekit
Suggested packages:
  apt-xapian-index
Recommended packages:
  modemmanager
  gcc-4.9-base libcolord2 libcolorhug2 libmm-glib0 libtelepathy-glib0
  libxkbcommon0
  gnome-control-center-data libgail-3-0 libgtk-3-0 libgtk-3-bin
  libgtk-3-common libpackagekit-glib2-16 libstdc++6 packagekit-backend-aptcc
  python3-packagekit
9 upgraded, 6 newly installed, 11 to remove and 269 not upgraded.
Need to get 11.1 MB of archives.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
So, this time I accepted with "Y".

WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  gcc-4.9-base libstdc++6 libcolord2 libcolorhug2 libxkbcommon0 libgtk-3-bin
  libgail-3-0 libgtk-3-0 libgtk-3-common libmm-glib0 libpackagekit-glib2-16
  libtelepathy-glib0 gnome-control-center-data packagekit-backend-aptcc
  python3-packagekit
Install these packages without verification? [y/N]
That question is always there because I have a private mirror.

How to Install Debian Offline from Your Local Mirror
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=111904

Never cost any harm simply saying "Y" here too, because I keep it air-gapped, away from the internet, and the jigdo DVDs have signed hashsums. I can trust Debian developers and my private mirror that much ;-).

Get:1 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main gcc-4.9-base amd64 4.9.0-7 [156 kB]
Get:2 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libstdc++6 amd64 4.9.0-7 [272 kB]
Get:3 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libcolord2 amd64 1.2.1-1 [226 kB]
Get:4 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libcolorhug2 amd64 1.2.1-1 [153 kB]
Get:5 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libxkbcommon0 amd64 0.4.0-1 [110 kB]
Get:6 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libgtk-3-bin amd64 3.12.2-1+b1 [91.4 kB]
Get:7 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libgail-3-0 amd64 3.12.2-1+b1 [64.6 kB]
Get:8 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libgtk-3-0 amd64 3.12.2-1+b1 [2,075 kB]
Get:9 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libgtk-3-common all 3.12.2-1 [3,009 kB]
Get:10 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libmm-glib0 amd64 1.2.0-1 [164 kB]
Get:11 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libpackagekit-glib2-16 amd64 0.8.17-4 [112 kB]
Get:12 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libtelepathy-glib0 amd64 0.24.0-1 [765 kB]
Get:13 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main gnome-control-center-data all 1:3.8.3-7 [3,729 kB]
Get:14 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main packagekit-backend-aptcc amd64 0.8.17-4 [114 kB]
Get:15 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main python3-packagekit all 0.8.17-4 [27.5 kB]
Fetched 11.1 MB in 0s (15.3 MB/s)                
Reading changelogs... Done
(Reading database ... 255389 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing gnome-control-center (1:3.8.3-4) ...
Removing colord (1.0.6-1) ...
Removing gnome-user-share (3.8.3-1) ...
Removing gnome-bluetooth (3.8.1-3) ...
Removing gnome-settings-daemon (3.8.5-2) ...
Removing packagekit-tools (0.8.17-2) ...
Removing packagekit (0.8.17-2) ...
Removing policykit-1-gnome (0.105-2) ...
Removing policykit-1 (0.105-6) ...
Removing libpam-systemd:amd64 (204-8) ...
Removing systemd (204-8) ...
Processing triggers for man-db (2.6.7.1-1) ...
Processing triggers for mime-support (3.56) ...
Processing triggers for gnome-menus (3.8.0-2) ...
Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils (0.22-1) ...
Processing triggers for menu (2.1.46) ...
Processing triggers for libglib2.0-0:amd64 (2.40.0-3) ...
Processing triggers for dbus (1.8.6-1) ...
[ ok ] system message bus already started; not starting..
Processing triggers for hicolor-icon-theme (0.13-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package gcc-4.9-base:amd64.
(Reading database ... 253781 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../gcc-4.9-base_4.9.0-7_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking gcc-4.9-base:amd64 (4.9.0-7) ...
Setting up gcc-4.9-base:amd64 (4.9.0-7) ...
(Reading database ... 253788 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../libstdc++6_4.9.0-7_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libstdc++6:amd64 (4.9.0-7) over (4.8.2-16) ...
Setting up libstdc++6:amd64 (4.9.0-7) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.19-7) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libcolord2:amd64.
(Reading database ... 253799 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../libcolord2_1.2.1-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libcolord2:amd64 (1.2.1-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libcolorhug2:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../libcolorhug2_1.2.1-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libcolorhug2:amd64 (1.2.1-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libxkbcommon0:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../libxkbcommon0_0.4.0-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libxkbcommon0:amd64 (0.4.0-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libgtk-3-bin_3.12.2-1+b1_amd64.deb ...
Leaving 'diversion of /usr/sbin/update-icon-caches to /usr/sbin/update-icon-caches.gtk2 by libgtk-3-bin'
Leaving 'diversion of /usr/share/man/man8/update-icon-caches.8.gz to /usr/share/man/man8/update-icon-caches.gtk2.8.gz by libgtk-3-bin'
Unpacking libgtk-3-bin (3.12.2-1+b1) over (3.8.6-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libgail-3-0_3.12.2-1+b1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libgail-3-0:amd64 (3.12.2-1+b1) over (3.8.6-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libgtk-3-0_3.12.2-1+b1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libgtk-3-0:amd64 (3.12.2-1+b1) over (3.8.6-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libgtk-3-common_3.12.2-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking libgtk-3-common (3.12.2-1) over (3.8.6-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libmm-glib0:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../libmm-glib0_1.2.0-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libmm-glib0:amd64 (1.2.0-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libpackagekit-glib2-16_0.8.17-4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpackagekit-glib2-16:amd64 (0.8.17-4) over (0.8.17-2) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libtelepathy-glib0:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../libtelepathy-glib0_0.24.0-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libtelepathy-glib0:amd64 (0.24.0-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../gnome-control-center-data_1%3a3.8.3-7_all.deb ...
Unpacking gnome-control-center-data (1:3.8.3-7) over (1:3.8.3-4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../packagekit-backend-aptcc_0.8.17-4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking packagekit-backend-aptcc (0.8.17-4) over (0.8.17-2) ...
Preparing to unpack .../python3-packagekit_0.8.17-4_all.deb ...
Unpacking python3-packagekit (0.8.17-4) over (0.8.17-2) ...
Setting up libcolord2:amd64 (1.2.1-1) ...
Setting up libcolorhug2:amd64 (1.2.1-1) ...
Setting up libxkbcommon0:amd64 (0.4.0-1) ...
Setting up libgtk-3-common (3.12.2-1) ...
Setting up libgtk-3-0:amd64 (3.12.2-1+b1) ...
Setting up libgtk-3-bin (3.12.2-1+b1) ...
Setting up libgail-3-0:amd64 (3.12.2-1+b1) ...
Setting up libmm-glib0:amd64 (1.2.0-1) ...
Setting up libpackagekit-glib2-16:amd64 (0.8.17-4) ...
Setting up libtelepathy-glib0:amd64 (0.24.0-1) ...
Setting up gnome-control-center-data (1:3.8.3-7) ...
Setting up python3-packagekit (0.8.17-4) ...
Setting up packagekit-backend-aptcc (0.8.17-4) ...
I can't dedicate time (I work slowly, lots of time would be needed), but, what would happen if I tried, since I'm there, working to fight the change in my computer, preemptively so far, what would happen if I, or better how could I:

pin dbus

?

I'll try and do just that, in my insufficient knowledge of Debian ways:

root@naibd6:/home/mr# cat >> /etc/apt/preferences

Package: dbus

root@naibd6:/home/mr#
And now:

root@mybox:/some/where# apt-get remove dbus
Building dependency tree       
  apg brasero-common cdparanoia cdrdao cheese-common cracklib-runtime
  gir1.2-clutter-1.0 gir1.2-clutter-gst-2.0 gir1.2-cogl-1.0
  gir1.2-coglpango-1.0 gir1.2-evince-3.0 gir1.2-gnomebluetooth-1.0
  gir1.2-gst-plugins-base-1.0 gir1.2-gstreamer-1.0 gir1.2-gtkclutter-1.0
  gir1.2-gtksource-3.0 gir1.2-json-1.0 gkbd-capplet gnome-control-center-data
  gnome-desktop3-data gnome-menus gnome-online-accounts
  gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio gstreamer1.0-clutter gstreamer1.0-libav hwdata
  k3b-data kate-data katepart kde-runtime-data kdelibs-bin kdelibs5-data
  kdoctools libao-common libao4 libattica0.4 libbrasero-media3-1 libburn4
  libcheese7 libclutter-1.0-0 libclutter-1.0-common libclutter-gst-2.0-0
  libclutter-gtk-1.0-0 libcogl-common libcogl-pango12 libcogl12 libcolord-gtk1
  libcolord1 libcolorhug1 libcolorhug2 libcrack2 libdbusmenu-qt2
  libdlrestrictions1 libepub0 libevdev2 libevdocument3-4 libevview3-3
  libexempi3 libfam0 libflac++6 libgail-3-0 libgcrypt20 libgee-0.8-2 libgjs0c
  libgmime-2.6-0 libgnome-bluetooth11 libgnome-desktop-3-7 libgnomekbd-common
  libgnomekbd8 libgnutls-deb0-28 libgoa-1.0-0b libgoa-1.0-common
  libgoa-backend-1.0-1 libgphoto2-6 libgphoto2-port10 libgssdp-1.0-3
  libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 libgstreamer0.10-0 libgtksourceview-3.0-1
  libgtksourceview-3.0-common libgupnp-1.0-4 libgupnp-av-1.0-2
  libgupnp-dlna-2.0-3 libgusb2 libgxps2 libibus-1.0-5 libinput0 libiodbc2
  libiptcdata0 libisofs6 libjte1 libk3b6 libk3b6-extracodecs
  libkactivities-bin libkactivities-models1 libkactivities6
  libkatepartinterfaces4 libkcddb4 libkcmutils4 libkcompactdisc4
  libkde3support4 libkdeclarative5 libkdecore5 libkdesu5 libkdeui5
  libkdewebkit5 libkdnssd4 libkemoticons4 libkfile4 libkhtml5 libkidletime4
  libkio5 libkjsapi4 libkjsembed4 libkmediaplayer4 libknewstuff3-4
  libknotifyconfig4 libkntlm4 libkparts4 libkpathsea6 libkpty4 libkrosscore4
  libktexteditor4 libkxmlrpcclient4 libmm-glib0 libmozjs185-1.0
  libmusicbrainz5-0 libnautilus-extension1a libnepomuk4 libnepomukcore4
  libnepomukquery4a libnepomukutils4 libnm-glib-vpn1 libnm-glib4
  libnm-gtk-common libnm-gtk0 libnm-util2 libntrack-qt4-1 libntrack0 libopts25
  libphonon4 libplasma3 libplist2 libpolkit-backend-1-0 libpolkit-qt-1-1
  libpwquality-common libpwquality1 libqca2 libqt4-declarative libqt4-designer
  libqt4-network libqt4-opengl libqt4-qt3support libqt4-script
  libqt4-xmlpatterns libqtwebkit4 libquvi-scripts libquvi7
  librest-extras-0.7-0 librygel-core-2.0-1 librygel-renderer-2.0-1
  librygel-server-2.0-1 libsocialweb-client2 libsocialweb-common
  libsocialweb-service libsocialweb0 libsolid4 libsoprano4 libssh-4
  libstreamanalyzer0 libstreams0 libsystemd-daemon0 libtelepathy-glib0
  libthreadweaver4 libtotem-plparser17 libtotem-plparser18
  libtracker-sparql-0.16-0 libtracker-sparql-1.0-0 libupower-glib2
  libvirtodbc0 libwacom-common libwacom2 libzip2 mousetweaks nautilus-data
  nepomuk-core-data nepomuk-core-runtime ntp ntrack-module-libnl-0
  obexd-client odbcinst odbcinst1debian2 packagekit-backend-aptcc phonon
  phonon-backend-vlc plasma-scriptengine-javascript python3-dbus python3-gi
  python3-packagekit rygel shared-desktop-ontologies soprano-daemon vcdimager
  virtuoso-minimal virtuoso-opensource-6.1-bin virtuoso-opensource-6.1-common
  brasero-common cheese-common gnome-online-accounts libbrasero-media3-1
  libcheese7 libevdev2 libgcrypt20 libgnutls-deb0-28 libgoa-1.0-0b
  libgoa-1.0-common libgoa-backend-1.0-1 libgphoto2-6 libgphoto2-port10
  libinput0 libiptcdata0 libplist2 libpulse-mainloop-glib0 libpulse0
  libpulsedsp libsystemd-id128-0 libtotem-plparser18 libtracker-sparql-1.0-0
  libupower-glib2 pulseaudio pulseaudio-module-x11 pulseaudio-utils
Suggested packages:
  rng-tools gnutls-bin gphoto2 gtkam pavumeter paman paprefs
Recommended packages:
  gnome-control-center realmd
  accountsservice avahi-daemon bluez brasero consolekit dbus dbus-x11 gconf2
  gcr gksu gnome-keyring gnome-sushi gvfs gvfs-backends gvfs-daemons gvfs-fuse
  k3b kde-runtime kdelibs5-plugins libapache2-mod-dnssd libcheese-gtk23
  libgksu2-0 libgnome2-0 libgnome2-common libgnomevfs2-0 libgnomevfs2-common
  libgnomevfs2-extra libgoa-1.0-0 libnss-mdns lightdm nautilus
  python-secretstorage task-lxde-desktop udisks2 upower
  libevdev2 libgcrypt20 libgnutls-deb0-28 libgoa-1.0-0b libgoa-backend-1.0-1
  libgphoto2-6 libgphoto2-port10 libinput0 libiptcdata0 libplist2
  libsystemd-id128-0 libtotem-plparser18 libtracker-sparql-1.0-0
  libupower-glib2
  brasero-common cheese-common gnome-online-accounts libbrasero-media3-1
  libcheese7 libgoa-1.0-common libpulse-mainloop-glib0 libpulse0 libpulsedsp
  pulseaudio pulseaudio-module-x11 pulseaudio-utils
12 upgraded, 14 newly installed, 35 to remove and 242 not upgraded.
Need to get 9,825 kB of archives.
After this operation, 44.6 MB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n
Abort.
Now, this above hasn't yet happened... And, I'll first remove brasero, which I don't use.

root@mybox:/some/where# apt-get remove brasero
Building dependency tree       
  apg brasero-common cheese-common cracklib-runtime gir1.2-clutter-1.0
  gir1.2-clutter-gst-2.0 gir1.2-cogl-1.0 gir1.2-coglpango-1.0
  gir1.2-evince-3.0 gir1.2-gnomebluetooth-1.0 gir1.2-gst-plugins-base-1.0
  gir1.2-gstreamer-1.0 gir1.2-gtkclutter-1.0 gir1.2-gtksource-3.0
  gir1.2-json-1.0 gkbd-capplet gnome-control-center-data gnome-desktop3-data
  gnome-menus gnome-online-accounts gnome-sushi gstreamer1.0-clutter
  gstreamer1.0-libav hwdata libapache2-mod-dnssd libbrasero-media3-1 libburn4
  libcheese-gtk23 libcheese7 libclutter-1.0-0 libclutter-1.0-common
  libclutter-gst-2.0-0 libclutter-gtk-1.0-0 libcogl-common libcogl-pango12
  libcogl12 libcolord-gtk1 libcolord1 libcolorhug1 libcolorhug2 libcrack2
  libevdocument3-4 libevview3-3 libexempi3 libgail-3-0 libgee-0.8-2 libgjs0c
  libgnomekbd8 libgssdp-1.0-3 libgtksourceview-3.0-1
  libgupnp-dlna-2.0-3 libgusb2 libgxps2 libibus-1.0-5 libisofs6 libjte1
  libkpathsea6 libmm-glib0 libmozjs185-1.0 libnautilus-extension1a
  libnm-glib-vpn1 libnm-glib4 libnm-gtk-common libnm-gtk0 libnm-util2
  libopts25 libpolkit-backend-1-0 libpwquality-common libpwquality1
  libquvi-scripts libquvi7 librest-extras-0.7-0 librygel-core-2.0-1
  librygel-renderer-2.0-1 librygel-server-2.0-1 libsocialweb-client2
  libsocialweb-common libsocialweb-service libsocialweb0 libsystemd-daemon0
  libtelepathy-glib0 libtotem-plparser17 libtracker-sparql-0.16-0
  libwacom-common libwacom2 mousetweaks nautilus nautilus-data ntp
  obexd-client packagekit-backend-aptcc python3-dbus python3-gi
  python3-packagekit rygel
  brasero
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 268 not upgraded.
After this operation, 1,113 kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
(Reading database ... 253841 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing brasero (3.8.0-2) ...
Processing triggers for gnome-menus (3.8.0-2) ...
root@mybox:/some/where# apt-get autoremmve
Building dependency tree       
  apg brasero-common cheese-common cracklib-runtime gir1.2-clutter-1.0
  gir1.2-clutter-gst-2.0 gir1.2-cogl-1.0 gir1.2-coglpango-1.0
  gir1.2-evince-3.0 gir1.2-gnomebluetooth-1.0 gir1.2-gst-plugins-base-1.0
  gir1.2-gstreamer-1.0 gir1.2-gtkclutter-1.0 gir1.2-gtksource-3.0
  gir1.2-json-1.0 gkbd-capplet gnome-control-center-data gnome-desktop3-data
  gnome-menus gnome-online-accounts gnome-sushi gstreamer1.0-clutter
  gstreamer1.0-libav hwdata libapache2-mod-dnssd libbrasero-media3-1 libburn4
  libcheese-gtk23 libcheese7 libclutter-1.0-0 libclutter-1.0-common
  libclutter-gst-2.0-0 libclutter-gtk-1.0-0 libcogl-common libcogl-pango12
  libcogl12 libcolord-gtk1 libcolord1 libcolorhug1 libcolorhug2 libcrack2
  libevdocument3-4 libevview3-3 libexempi3 libgail-3-0 libgee-0.8-2 libgjs0c
  libgnomekbd8 libgssdp-1.0-3 libgtksourceview-3.0-1
  libgupnp-dlna-2.0-3 libgusb2 libgxps2 libibus-1.0-5 libisofs6 libjte1
  libkpathsea6 libmm-glib0 libmozjs185-1.0 libnautilus-extension1a
  libnm-glib-vpn1 libnm-glib4 libnm-gtk-common libnm-gtk0 libnm-util2
  libopts25 libpolkit-backend-1-0 libpwquality-common libpwquality1
  libquvi-scripts libquvi7 librest-extras-0.7-0 librygel-core-2.0-1
  librygel-renderer-2.0-1 librygel-server-2.0-1 libsocialweb-client2
  libsocialweb-common libsocialweb-service libsocialweb0 libsystemd-daemon0
  libtelepathy-glib0 libtotem-plparser17 libtracker-sparql-0.16-0
  libwacom-common libwacom2 mousetweaks nautilus nautilus-data ntp
  obexd-client packagekit-backend-aptcc python3-dbus python3-gi
  python3-packagekit rygel
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 102 to remove and 243 not upgraded.
After this operation, 124 MB disk space will be freed.
(Reading database ... 253828 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing apg (2.2.3.dfsg.1-2) ...
Removing libbrasero-media3-1 (3.8.0-2) ...
Removing brasero-common (3.8.0-2) ...
Removing libcheese-gtk23:amd64 (3.10.1-1sid1) ...
Removing libcheese7:amd64 (3.10.1-1sid1+b1) ...
Removing cheese-common (3.10.1-1sid1) ...
Removing cracklib-runtime (2.9.1-1+b2) ...
Removing gnome-sushi (3.8.1-1) ...
Removing gir1.2-gtkclutter-1.0 (1.5.2-2) ...
Removing gir1.2-clutter-gst-2.0 (2.0.12-1) ...
Removing gir1.2-evince-3.0 (3.12.1-1) ...
Removing gir1.2-gnomebluetooth-1.0 (3.8.1-3) ...
Removing gir1.2-gst-plugins-base-1.0 (1.2.4-1) ...
Removing gir1.2-gstreamer-1.0 (1.2.4-1) ...
Removing gir1.2-gtksource-3.0 (3.8.2-1) ...
Removing gkbd-capplet (3.6.0-1) ...
Removing gnome-control-center-data (1:3.8.3-7) ...
Removing nautilus (3.8.2-2) ...
Removing libgnome-desktop-3-7 (3.8.4-2) ...
Removing gnome-desktop3-data (3.8.4-2) ...
Removing gnome-menus (3.8.0-2) ...
Removing gnome-online-accounts (3.8.3-2) ...
Removing gstreamer1.0-clutter (2.0.8-1) ...
Removing gstreamer1.0-libav:amd64 (1:1.2.4-dmo1) ...
Removing hwdata (0.249-1) ...
Removing libapache2-mod-dnssd (0.6-3.1) ...
apache2_invoke dnssd prerm: No action required
Removing libburn4 (1.3.2-1) ...
Removing libclutter-gst-2.0-0:amd64 (2.0.8-1) ...
Removing libclutter-gtk-1.0-0:amd64 (1.4.4-3) ...
Removing libclutter-1.0-common (1.18.2-2) ...
Removing libcogl-common (1.18.2-1) ...
Removing libcolord-gtk1:amd64 (0.1.25-1.1) ...
Removing libcolorhug1:amd64 (1.0.6-1) ...
Removing libcolord1:amd64 (1.0.6-1) ...
Removing libcolorhug2:amd64 (1.2.1-1) ...
Removing libpwquality1:amd64 (1.2.3-1) ...
Removing libcrack2:amd64 (2.9.1-1+b2) ...
Removing libevview3-3 (3.12.1-1) ...
Removing libevdocument3-4 (3.12.1-1) ...
Removing libexempi3:amd64 (2.2.1-1) ...
Removing libgail-3-0:amd64 (3.12.2-1+b1) ...
Removing rygel (0.20.3-1) ...
Removing librygel-renderer-2.0-1 (0.20.3-1) ...
Removing librygel-server-2.0-1 (0.20.3-1) ...
Removing librygel-core-2.0-1 (0.20.3-1) ...
Removing libgee-0.8-2:amd64 (0.10.5-1) ...
Removing libgjs0c (1.36.1-2) ...
Removing libtotem-plparser17 (3.4.5-1) ...
Removing libgmime-2.6-0:amd64 (2.6.20-1) ...
Removing libgnome-bluetooth11 (3.8.1-3) ...
Removing libgnomekbd8 (3.6.0-1) ...
Removing libgnomekbd-common (3.6.0-1) ...
Removing libgupnp-av-1.0-2 (0.12.6-1) ...
Removing libgupnp-1.0-4 (0.20.12-1) ...
Removing libgssdp-1.0-3 (0.14.8-2) ...
Removing libgtksourceview-3.0-1:amd64 (3.8.2-1) ...
Removing libgtksourceview-3.0-common (3.12.2-1) ...
Removing libgupnp-dlna-2.0-3 (0.10.2-1) ...
Removing libgusb2:amd64 (0.1.6-5) ...
Removing libgxps2:amd64 (0.2.2-3) ...
Removing libibus-1.0-5:amd64 (1.5.7-1) ...
Removing libisofs6 (1.3.2-1) ...
Removing libjte1 (1.19-2) ...
Removing libkpathsea6 (2014.20140528.34243-4) ...
Removing libmm-glib0:amd64 (1.2.0-1) ...
Removing libmozjs185-1.0 (1.8.5-1.0.0+dfsg-4+b1) ...
Removing libnautilus-extension1a (3.8.2-3) ...
Removing libnm-gtk0:amd64 (0.9.10.0-2) ...
Removing libnm-glib-vpn1:amd64 (0.9.10.0-1) ...
Removing libsocialweb-service (0.25.20-6) ...
Removing libsocialweb0:amd64 (0.25.20-6) ...
Removing libnm-glib4:amd64 (0.9.8.10-2) ...
Removing libnm-gtk-common (0.9.10.0-2) ...
Removing libnm-util2:amd64 (0.9.8.10-2) ...
Removing ntp (1:4.2.6.p5+dfsg-3) ...
[ ok ] Stopping NTP server: ntpd.
Removing libopts25:amd64 (1:5.18.3-5) ...
Removing libpolkit-backend-1-0:amd64 (0.105-6) ...
Removing libpwquality-common (1.2.3-1) ...
Removing libquvi7:amd64 (0.4.1-2.1) ...
Removing libquvi-scripts (0.4.21-2) ...
Removing librest-extras-0.7-0:amd64 (0.7.12-3) ...
Removing libsocialweb-client2:amd64 (0.25.20-6) ...
Removing libsocialweb-common (0.25.20-6) ...
Removing libsystemd-daemon0:amd64 (204-8) ...
Removing libtelepathy-glib0:amd64 (0.24.0-1) ...
Removing libtracker-sparql-0.16-0 (0.16.2-1+b2) ...
Removing libwacom2:amd64 (0.8-1) ...
Removing libwacom-common (0.8-1) ...
Removing mousetweaks (3.12.0-1) ...
Removing nautilus-data (3.8.2-3) ...
Removing obexd-client (0.48-2+b1) ...
Removing packagekit-backend-aptcc (0.8.17-4) ...
Removing python3-packagekit (0.8.17-4) ...
Removing python3-dbus (1.2.0-2+b2) ...
Removing python3-gi (3.12.1-1) ...
Removing gir1.2-clutter-1.0 (1.14.4-3) ...
Removing gir1.2-coglpango-1.0 (1.14.0-3) ...
Removing gir1.2-cogl-1.0 (1.14.0-3) ...
Removing gir1.2-json-1.0 (1.0.2-1) ...
Removing libclutter-1.0-0:amd64 (1.14.4-3) ...
Removing libcogl-pango12:amd64 (1.14.0-3) ...
Removing libcogl12:amd64 (1.14.0-3) ...
Processing triggers for shared-mime-info (1.3-1) ...
Unknown media type in type 'all/all'
Unknown media type in type 'all/allfiles'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mms'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmst'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmsu'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/pnm'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/rtspt'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/rtspu'
Processing triggers for doc-base (0.10.5) ...
Processing 2 removed doc-base files...
Registering documents with dwww...
Registering documents with scrollkeeper...
root@mybox:/some/where
I removed it because I mostly use growisofs, and k3b, instead.

Let's see now, what will the apt-get remove dbus produce:

root@mybox:/some/where# apt-get remove dbus
Building dependency tree       
  cdparanoia cdrdao gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio k3b-data kate-data katepart
  kde-runtime-data kdelibs-bin kdelibs5-data kdoctools libao-common libao4
  libattica0.4 libdbusmenu-qt2 libdlrestrictions1 libepub0 libfam0 libflac++6
  libgnutls-deb0-28 libgoa-1.0-0b libgoa-1.0-common libgphoto2-6
  libgphoto2-port10 libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 libgstreamer0.10-0
  libiodbc2 libk3b6 libk3b6-extracodecs libkactivities-bin
  libkactivities-models1 libkactivities6 libkatepartinterfaces4 libkcddb4
  libkcmutils4 libkcompactdisc4 libkde3support4 libkdeclarative5 libkdecore5
  libkdesu5 libkdeui5 libkdewebkit5 libkdnssd4 libkemoticons4 libkfile4
  libkhtml5 libkidletime4 libkio5 libkjsapi4 libkjsembed4 libkmediaplayer4
  libknewstuff3-4 libknotifyconfig4 libkntlm4 libkparts4 libkpty4
  libkrosscore4 libktexteditor4 libkxmlrpcclient4 libmusicbrainz5-0
  libnepomuk4 libnepomukcore4 libnepomukquery4a libnepomukutils4
  libntrack-qt4-1 libntrack0 libphonon4 libplasma3 libplist2 libpolkit-qt-1-1
  libqca2 libqt4-declarative libqt4-designer libqt4-network libqt4-opengl
  libqt4-qt3support libqt4-script libqt4-xmlpatterns libqtwebkit4 libsolid4
  libsoprano4 libssh-4 libstreamanalyzer0 libstreams0 libsystemd-daemon0
  libthreadweaver4 libupower-glib2 libvirtodbc0 libzip2 nepomuk-core-data
  nepomuk-core-runtime ntrack-module-libnl-0 odbcinst odbcinst1debian2 phonon
  phonon-backend-vlc plasma-scriptengine-javascript shared-desktop-ontologies
  soprano-daemon vcdimager virtuoso-minimal virtuoso-opensource-6.1-bin
  virtuoso-opensource-6.1-common
  libgnutls-deb0-28 libgoa-1.0-0b libgoa-1.0-common libgphoto2-6
  libgphoto2-port10 libplist2 libpulse-mainloop-glib0 libpulse0 libpulsedsp
  libsystemd-daemon0 libsystemd-id128-0 libupower-glib2 pulseaudio
  pulseaudio-module-x11 pulseaudio-utils
Suggested packages:
  gnutls-bin gphoto2 gtkam pavumeter paman paprefs
  accountsservice avahi-daemon bluez consolekit dbus dbus-x11 gconf2 gcr gksu
  gnome-keyring gvfs gvfs-backends gvfs-daemons gvfs-fuse k3b kde-runtime
  kdelibs5-plugins libgksu2-0 libgnome2-0 libgnome2-common libgnomevfs2-0
  libgnomevfs2-common libgnomevfs2-extra libgoa-1.0-0 libnss-mdns lightdm
  python-secretstorage task-lxde-desktop udisks2 upower
  libgnutls-deb0-28 libgoa-1.0-0b libgphoto2-6 libgphoto2-port10 libplist2
  libsystemd-daemon0 libsystemd-id128-0 libupower-glib2
  libgoa-1.0-common libpulse-mainloop-glib0 libpulse0 libpulsedsp pulseaudio
  pulseaudio-module-x11 pulseaudio-utils
7 upgraded, 8 newly installed, 30 to remove and 225 not upgraded.
Need to get 3,448 kB of archives.
After this operation, 41.7 MB disk space will be freed.
Looks just a little less... I would so much love to live with pure alsa, without the pulseaudio, a program reported to do nothing useful whatsoever, everything would be nicer with pure alsa, but more difficult, without that useless but ubiquitous overhead, to configure... That's an issue to deal with hopefully later...

I'll reply "Y" to that question, consciously risking. No gain without risk...

Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  libpulsedsp libpulse-mainloop-glib0 pulseaudio-utils libsystemd-id128-0
  pulseaudio-module-x11 pulseaudio libpulse0 libgnutls-deb0-28
  libgoa-1.0-common libgoa-1.0-0b libgphoto2-port10 libgphoto2-6 libplist2
  libsystemd-daemon0 libupower-glib2
Install these packages without verification? [y/N] y
Get:1 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libpulsedsp amd64 5.0-2 [37.2 kB]
Get:2 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libpulse-mainloop-glib0 amd64 5.0-2 [27.4 kB]
Get:3 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main pulseaudio-utils amd64 5.0-2 [66.0 kB]
Get:4 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libsystemd-id128-0 amd64 208-6 [28.6 kB]
Get:5 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main pulseaudio-module-x11 amd64 5.0-2 [32.0 kB]
Get:6 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main pulseaudio amd64 5.0-2 [932 kB]
Get:7 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libpulse0 amd64 5.0-2 [250 kB]
Get:8 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libgnutls-deb0-28 amd64 3.2.15-3 [676 kB]
Get:9 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libgoa-1.0-common all 3.12.2-1 [276 kB]
Get:10 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libgoa-1.0-0b amd64 3.12.2-1 [63.1 kB]
Get:11 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libgphoto2-port10 amd64 2.5.4-1 [145 kB]
Get:12 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libgphoto2-6 amd64 2.5.4-1 [817 kB]
Get:13 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libplist2 amd64 1.11-3 [26.4 kB]
Get:14 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libsystemd-daemon0 amd64 208-6 [24.3 kB]
Get:15 http://192.168.8.12/Debian/deb-1/ jessie/main libupower-glib2 amd64 0.99.0-3 [46.1 kB]
Fetched 3,448 kB in 0s (9,501 kB/s)        
Reading changelogs... Done
(Reading database ... 249695 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing accountsservice (0.6.37-2) ...
Removing libnss-mdns:amd64 (0.10-6) ...
libnss-mdns.postrm: Checking NSS setup...
libnss-mdns.postrm: Removing mdns from NSS setup
Removing avahi-daemon (0.6.31-4) ...
[ ok ] Stopping Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD Daemon: avahi-daemon.
Removing bluez (4.101-4.1) ...
[ ok ] Stopping bluetooth: rfcomm /usr/sbin/bluetoothd.
(Reading database ... 249514 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../libpulsedsp_5.0-2_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpulsedsp:amd64 (5.0-2) over (4.0-6+b1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libpulse-mainloop-glib0_5.0-2_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpulse-mainloop-glib0:amd64 (5.0-2) over (4.0-6+b1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../pulseaudio-utils_5.0-2_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking pulseaudio-utils (5.0-2) over (4.0-6+b1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libsystemd-id128-0:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../libsystemd-id128-0_208-6_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libsystemd-id128-0:amd64 (208-6) ...
Preparing to unpack .../pulseaudio-module-x11_5.0-2_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking pulseaudio-module-x11 (5.0-2) over (4.0-6+b1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../pulseaudio_5.0-2_amd64.deb ...
[info] PulseAudio not started: Configured for per-user sessions.
Unpacking pulseaudio (5.0-2) over (4.0-6+b1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libpulse0_5.0-2_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpulse0:amd64 (5.0-2) over (4.0-6+b1) ...
(Reading database ... 249520 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing task-lxde-desktop (3.20) ...
Removing lightdm (1.10.1-3) ...
Removing consolekit (0.4.6-4) ...
Removing upower (0.9.23-2+b1) ...
Removing gvfs-fuse (1.16.3-1+b2) ...
Removing k3b (2.0.2-7.1) ...
Removing kde-runtime (4:4.11.3-1) ...
Removing kdelibs5-plugins (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing gnome-keyring (3.8.2-2+b1) ...
Removing libgnome2-0 (2.32.1-4) ...
Removing libgnomevfs2-extra:amd64 (1:2.24.4-4) ...
Removing libgnomevfs2-0:amd64 (1:2.24.4-4) ...
Removing libgnomevfs2-common (1:2.24.4-4) ...
Removing gksu (2.0.2-6) ...
Removing libgksu2-0 (2.0.13~pre1-7) ...
update-alternatives: using /usr/share/libgksu/debian/gconf-defaults.libgksu-sudo to provide /usr/share/gconf/defaults/10_libgksu (libgksu-gconf-defaults) in auto mode
Removing gcr (3.12.2-1) ...
Removing gvfs-backends (1.16.3-1+b2) ...
Removing libgnome2-common (2.32.1-5) ...
Removing libgoa-1.0-0:amd64 (3.8.3-2) ...
Removing python-secretstorage (2.1.1-1) ...
Removing gvfs:amd64 (1.16.3-1+b2) ...
Removing gvfs-daemons (1.16.3-1+b2) ...
Removing udisks2 (2.1.1-1) ...
Removing gconf2 (3.2.6-2) ...
Removing dbus-x11 (1.8.6-1) ...
Removing dbus (1.8.6-1) ...
[ ok ] Stopping system message bus: dbus.
Unknown media type in type 'all/all'
Unknown media type in type 'all/allfiles'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mms'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmst'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmsu'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/pnm'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/rtspt'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/rtspu'
Selecting previously unselected package libgnutls-deb0-28:amd64.
(Reading database ... 248159 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../libgnutls-deb0-28_3.2.15-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libgnutls-deb0-28:amd64 (3.2.15-3) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libgoa-1.0-common_3.12.2-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking libgoa-1.0-common (3.12.2-1) over (3.8.3-2) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libgoa-1.0-0b:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../libgoa-1.0-0b_3.12.2-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libgoa-1.0-0b:amd64 (3.12.2-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libgphoto2-port10:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../libgphoto2-port10_2.5.4-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libgphoto2-port10:amd64 (2.5.4-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libgphoto2-6:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../libgphoto2-6_2.5.4-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libgphoto2-6:amd64 (2.5.4-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libplist2:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../libplist2_1.11-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libplist2:amd64 (1.11-3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libsystemd-daemon0:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../libsystemd-daemon0_208-6_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libsystemd-daemon0:amd64 (208-6) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libupower-glib2:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../libupower-glib2_0.99.0-3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libupower-glib2:amd64 (0.99.0-3) ...
Processing triggers for udev (208-6) ...
Setting up libsystemd-id128-0:amd64 (208-6) ...
Setting up libpulse0:amd64 (5.0-2) ...
Setting up libpulsedsp:amd64 (5.0-2) ...
Setting up libpulse-mainloop-glib0:amd64 (5.0-2) ...
Setting up pulseaudio-utils (5.0-2) ...
Setting up pulseaudio (5.0-2) ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/init.d/pulseaudio ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/pulse/system.pa ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/pulse/default.pa ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/xdg/autostart/pulseaudio.desktop ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/xdg/autostart/pulseaudio-kde.desktop ...
Setting up pulseaudio-module-x11 (5.0-2) ...
Setting up libgnutls-deb0-28:amd64 (3.2.15-3) ...
Setting up libgoa-1.0-common (3.12.2-1) ...
Setting up libgoa-1.0-0b:amd64 (3.12.2-1) ...
Setting up libgphoto2-port10:amd64 (2.5.4-1) ...
Setting up libgphoto2-6:amd64 (2.5.4-1) ...
Setting up libplist2:amd64 (1.11-3) ...
Setting up libsystemd-daemon0:amd64 (208-6) ...
Setting up libupower-glib2:amd64 (0.99.0-3) ...
What is that which I see there? Just three some lines above: libsystemd-daemon0. Why is it still there?

Building dependency tree       
  cdparanoia cdrdao cups-client cups-pk-helper freepats gir1.2-atk-1.0
  gir1.2-gdkpixbuf-2.0 gir1.2-gtk-3.0 gir1.2-notify-0.7
  gir1.2-packagekitglib-1.0 gnome-accessibility-themes
  gnome-icon-theme-symbolic gnome-themes-standard gnome-themes-standard-data
  gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly
  gtk2-engines-pixbuf gvfs-common gvfs-libs hyphen-en-us k3b-data kate-data
  katepart kde-runtime-data kdelibs-bin kdelibs5-data kdoctools
  libaccountsservice0 libao-common libao4 libarchive13 libatasmart4
  libattica0.4 libavahi-core7 libavahi-glib1 libavformat54 libbluetooth3
  libck-connector0 libdaemon0 libdbusmenu-qt2 libdlrestrictions1 libepub0
  libfam0 libfftw3-3 libfftw3-double3 libfftw3-long3 libflac++6 libflite1
  libfluidsynth1 libgck-1-0 libgcr-3-common libgcr-base-3-1 libgcr-ui-3-1
  libgles2-mesa libgnutls-deb0-28 libgoa-1.0-0b libgoa-1.0-common libgphoto2-6
  libgphoto2-port10 libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0
  libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 libgstreamer0.10-0 libgtkglext1 libgtop2-7
  libgtop2-common libimobiledevice4 libiodbc2 libk3b6 libk3b6-extracodecs
  libkactivities-bin libkactivities-models1 libkactivities6
  libkatepartinterfaces4 libkcddb4 libkcmutils4 libkcompactdisc4
  libkde3support4 libkdeclarative5 libkdecore5 libkdesu5 libkdeui5
  libkdewebkit5 libkdnssd4 libkemoticons4 libkfile4 libkhtml5 libkidletime4
  libkio5 libkjsapi4 libkjsembed4 libkmediaplayer4 libknewstuff3-4
  libknotifyconfig4 libkntlm4 libkparts4 libkpty4 libkrosscore4
  libktexteditor4 libkxmlrpcclient4 liblightdm-gobject-1-0 libmimic0 libmms0
  libmusicbrainz5-0 libnepomuk4 libnepomukcore4 libnepomukquery4a
  libnepomukutils4 libntrack-qt4-1 libntrack0 libofa0 libopenal-data
  libopenal1 libopencv-calib3d2.4 libopencv-contrib2.4 libopencv-core2.4
  libopencv-features2d2.4 libopencv-flann2.4 libopencv-highgui2.4
  libopencv-imgproc2.4 libopencv-legacy2.4 libopencv-ml2.4
  libopencv-objdetect2.4 libopencv-video2.4 libopenobex1
  libpackagekit-glib2-16 libpam-ck-connector libpam-gnome-keyring libphonon4
  libplasma3 libplist1 libplist2 libpolkit-qt-1-1 libqca2 libqt4-declarative
  libqt4-designer libqt4-network libqt4-opengl libqt4-qt3support libqt4-script
  libqt4-xmlpatterns libqtwebkit4 libreoffice libreoffice-gtk
  libreoffice-help-en-us libsbc1 libsidplay1 libsolid4 libsoprano4
  libsoundtouch0 libspandsp2 libsrtp0 libssh-4 libstreamanalyzer0 libstreams0
  libsystemd-daemon0 libtbb2 libthreadweaver4 libudisks2-0 libupower-glib1
  libupower-glib2 libusbmuxd2 libvirtodbc0 libwildmidi-config libwildmidi1
  libxklavier16 libzbar0 libzip2 lightdm-gtk-greeter lxde lxtask mythes-en-us
  nepomuk-core-data nepomuk-core-runtime ntrack-module-libnl-0
  obex-data-server odbcinst odbcinst1debian2 p11-kit phonon phonon-backend-vlc
  plasma-scriptengine-javascript python-cups python-cupshelpers python-dbus
  python-dbus-dev python-gobject python-ldb python-libxml2 python-samba
  python-tdb samba-common samba-common-bin shared-desktop-ontologies smbclient
  soprano-daemon system-config-printer system-config-printer-udev usbmuxd
  vcdimager virtuoso-minimal virtuoso-opensource-6.1-bin
  virtuoso-opensource-6.1-common xsane xsane-common
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 205 to remove and 188 not upgraded.
After this operation, 381 MB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
(Reading database ... 248465 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing cdparanoia (3.10.2+debian-11) ...
Removing cdrdao (1:1.2.3-2) ...
Removing cups-client (1.7.2-3) ...
Removing cups-pk-helper (0.2.5-2) ...
Removing freepats (20060219-1) ...
Removing system-config-printer (1.4.3-4) ...
Removing gir1.2-gtk-3.0 (3.8.6-1) ...
Removing gir1.2-atk-1.0 (2.12.0-1) ...
Removing gir1.2-notify-0.7 (0.7.6-2) ...
Removing gir1.2-gdkpixbuf-2.0 (2.30.7-1) ...
Removing gir1.2-packagekitglib-1.0 (0.8.17-4) ...
Removing gnome-accessibility-themes (3.12.0-1) ...
Removing gnome-icon-theme-symbolic (3.12.0-1) ...
Removing gnome-themes-standard:amd64 (3.8.4-1) ...
Removing gnome-themes-standard-data (3.8.4-1) ...
Removing gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio:amd64 (0.10.31-3+nmu3) ...
Removing gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad:amd64 (1.2.2-1) ...
Removing gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly:amd64 (1.2.4-1) ...
Removing gtk2-engines-pixbuf:amd64 (2.24.24-1) ...
Removing gvfs-libs:amd64 (1.16.3-1+b2) ...
Removing gvfs-common (1.16.3-1) ...
Removing hyphen-en-us (2.8.7-3) ...
Removing k3b-data (2.0.2-7.1) ...
Removing katepart (4:4.13.1-2) ...
Removing kate-data (4:4.13.1-2) ...
Removing kde-runtime-data (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing kdelibs-bin (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing kdelibs5-data (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing kdoctools (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libaccountsservice0 (0.6.37-2) ...
Removing libao4 (1.1.0-2) ...
Removing libao-common (1.1.0-2) ...
Removing libarchive13:amd64 (3.1.2-8) ...
Removing libatasmart4:amd64 (0.19-3) ...
Removing plasma-scriptengine-javascript (4:4.11.3-1) ...
Removing libkactivities-bin (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libplasma3 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkatepartinterfaces4 (4:4.13.1-2) ...
Removing libknewstuff3-4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing nepomuk-core-runtime (4:4.12.4-1) ...
Removing libavahi-core7:amd64 (0.6.31-4) ...
Removing libavahi-glib1:amd64 (0.6.31-4) ...
Removing libk3b6-extracodecs (2.0.2-7.1) ...
Removing obex-data-server (0.4.5-1+b3) ...
Removing libbluetooth3:amd64 (4.101-4.1) ...
Removing libpam-ck-connector:amd64 (0.4.6-4) ...
Removing libck-connector0:amd64 (0.4.6-4) ...
Removing libdaemon0:amd64 (0.14-6) ...
Removing libkactivities-models1 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libnepomukcore4 (4:4.12.4-1) ...
Removing libk3b6 (2.0.2-7.1) ...
Removing libepub0 (0.2.2-2) ...
Removing libofa0 (0.9.3-5) ...
Removing libfftw3-3:amd64 (3.3.4-1) ...
Removing libfftw3-double3:amd64 (3.3.4-1) ...
Removing libfftw3-long3:amd64 (3.3.4-1) ...
Removing libflac++6:amd64 (1.3.0-2) ...
Removing libflite1:amd64 (1.4-release-11) ...
Removing libfluidsynth1:amd64 (1.1.6-2) ...
Removing libgcr-ui-3-1:amd64 (3.12.2-1) ...
Removing libgcr-base-3-1:amd64 (3.12.2-1) ...
Removing libgck-1-0:amd64 (3.12.2-1) ...
Removing libgcr-3-common (3.12.2-1) ...
Removing libgles2-mesa:amd64 (10.1.2-1) ...
Removing libgnutls-deb0-28:amd64 (3.2.15-3) ...
Removing libgoa-1.0-0b:amd64 (3.12.2-1) ...
Removing libgoa-1.0-common (3.12.2-1) ...
Removing libgphoto2-6:amd64 (2.5.4-1) ...
Removing libgphoto2-port10:amd64 (2.5.4-1) ...
Removing libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0:amd64 (1.2.2-1) ...
Removing libkdewebkit5 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libqtwebkit4:amd64 (2.2.1-7) ...
Removing libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0:amd64 (0.10.36-1.1) ...
Removing libgstreamer0.10-0:amd64 (0.10.36-1.2) ...
Removing libopencv-legacy2.4:amd64 (2.4.8+dfsg1-2) ...
Removing libopencv-contrib2.4:amd64 (2.4.8+dfsg1-2) ...
Removing libopencv-calib3d2.4:amd64 (2.4.8+dfsg1-2) ...
Removing libopencv-features2d2.4:amd64 (2.4.8+dfsg1-2) ...
Removing libopencv-objdetect2.4:amd64 (2.4.8+dfsg1-2) ...
Removing libopencv-highgui2.4:amd64 (2.4.8+dfsg1-2) ...
Removing libgtkglext1 (1.2.0-3.2) ...
Removing libgtop2-7 (2.28.5-2) ...
Removing libgtop2-common (2.28.5-2) ...
Removing libimobiledevice4:amd64 (1.1.5-2+b1) ...
Removing libkmediaplayer4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkactivities6 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkcddb4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkcmutils4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkcompactdisc4 (4:4.12.3-2) ...
Removing libkde3support4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkdeclarative5 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkdesu5 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkdnssd4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkemoticons4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkfile4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkhtml5 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkidletime4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkxmlrpcclient4 (4:4.12.4-1) ...
Removing libkjsembed4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkjsapi4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libknotifyconfig4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkntlm4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libktexteditor4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkpty4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libkrosscore4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing lightdm-gtk-greeter (1.8.5-1) ...
Removing liblightdm-gobject-1-0 (1.10.1-3) ...
Removing libmimic0 (1.0.4-2.1+b1) ...
Removing libmms0:amd64 (0.6.2-4) ...
Removing libmusicbrainz5-0:amd64 (5.0.1-2) ...
Removing libntrack-qt4-1 (016-1.2) ...
Removing libopenal1:amd64 (1:1.14-5) ...
Removing libopenal-data (1:1.14-5) ...
Removing libopencv-video2.4:amd64 (2.4.8+dfsg1-2) ...
Removing libopencv-imgproc2.4:amd64 (2.4.8+dfsg1-2) ...
Removing libopencv-ml2.4:amd64 (2.4.8+dfsg1-2) ...
Removing libopencv-flann2.4:amd64 (2.4.8+dfsg1-2) ...
Removing libopenobex1 (1.5-2.1) ...
Removing libpackagekit-glib2-16:amd64 (0.8.17-4) ...
Removing libpam-gnome-keyring (3.8.2-2+b1) ...
Removing phonon:amd64 (4:4.7.1-1) ...
Removing phonon-backend-vlc:amd64 (0.7.1-1) ...
Removing libphonon4:amd64 (4:4.7.1-1) ...
Removing usbmuxd (1.0.8-3) ...
Removing libusbmuxd2 (1.0.8-3) ...
Removing libplist1:amd64 (1.10-1) ...
Removing libplist2:amd64 (1.11-3) ...
Removing libpolkit-qt-1-1 (0.103.0-1) ...
Removing libqca2:amd64 (2.0.3-6) ...
Removing libqt4-declarative:amd64 (4:4.8.6+dfsg-2) ...
Removing libqt4-qt3support:amd64 (4:4.8.6+dfsg-2) ...
Removing libqt4-designer:amd64 (4:4.8.6+dfsg-2) ...
Removing libqt4-xmlpatterns:amd64 (4:4.8.6+dfsg-2) ...
Removing libqt4-opengl:amd64 (4:4.8.6+dfsg-2) ...
Removing libqt4-script:amd64 (4:4.8.6+dfsg-2) ...
Removing libreoffice (1:4.1.6~rc2-1+b1) ...
Removing libreoffice-gtk (1:4.1.6~rc2-1+b1) ...
Removing libreoffice-help-en-us (1:4.1.6~rc2-1) ...
Removing libsbc1:amd64 (1.2-3) ...
Removing libsidplay1 (1.36.59-6) ...
Removing libsoundtouch0:amd64 (1.8.0-1) ...
Removing libspandsp2 (0.0.6~pre21-2) ...
Removing libsrtp0 (1.4.5~20130609~dfsg-1) ...
Removing libssh-4:amd64 (0.6.3-2) ...
Removing libsystemd-daemon0:amd64 (208-6) ...
Removing libthreadweaver4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libudisks2-0:amd64 (2.1.3-2) ...
Removing libupower-glib1:amd64 (0.9.23-2+b2) ...
Removing libupower-glib2:amd64 (0.99.0-3) ...
Removing virtuoso-minimal (6.1.6+dfsg-4) ...
Removing libvirtodbc0 (6.1.6+dfsg-4) ...
Virtuoso has been deleted (if it existed at all) because its usage count became zero
Removing libwildmidi1:amd64 (0.3.7-1) ...
Removing libwildmidi-config (0.3.7-1) ...
Removing libxklavier16 (5.2.1-1) ...
Removing libzbar0 (0.10+doc-9+b1) ...
Removing libzip2 (0.11.2-1) ...
Removing lxde (4+nmu1) ...
Removing lxtask (0.1.4-3.1) ...
Removing mythes-en-us (1:3.3.0-4) ...
Removing nepomuk-core-data (4:4.12.4-1) ...
Removing p11-kit (0.20.2-1) ...
Removing system-config-printer-udev (1.4.3-4) ...
Removing python-cupshelpers (1.4.3-4) ...
Removing python-cups (1.9.63-1) ...
Removing python-dbus (1.2.0-2+b3) ...
Removing python-dbus-dev (1.2.0-2) ...
Removing python-gobject (3.12.1-1) ...
Removing samba-common-bin (2:4.1.3+dfsg-2) ...
Removing python-samba (2:4.1.3+dfsg-2) ...
Removing python-ldb (1:1.1.16-1) ...
Removing python-libxml2 (2.9.1+dfsg1-4) ...
Removing python-tdb (1.3.0-1.1) ...
Removing smbclient (2:4.1.3+dfsg-2) ...
Removing samba-common (2:4.1.3+dfsg-2) ...
Removing shared-desktop-ontologies (0.11.0-1) ...
Removing vcdimager (0.7.24+dfsg-0.1) ...
Removing virtuoso-opensource-6.1-bin (6.1.6+dfsg-4) ...
Removing virtuoso-opensource-6.1-common (6.1.6+dfsg-4) ...
Removing xsane (0.998-5+b1) ...
Removing xsane-common (0.998-5) ...
Removing libkparts4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libnepomukutils4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libnepomukquery4a (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libopencv-core2.4:amd64 (2.4.8+dfsg1-2) ...
Removing libtbb2 (4.2~20140122-1.1) ...
Removing libkio5 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libstreamanalyzer0 (0.7.8-1+b1) ...
Removing libavformat54:amd64 (10:1.2.4-dmo4) ...
Removing libnepomuk4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libsolid4 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libstreams0 (0.7.8-1+b1) ...
Removing libkdeui5 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libattica0.4:amd64 (0.4.2-1) ...
Removing libdbusmenu-qt2:amd64 (0.9.2-1) ...
Removing libkdecore5 (4:4.13.1-1) ...
Removing libdlrestrictions1 (0.15.15) ...
Removing libfam0 (2.7.0-17.1) ...
Removing libsoprano4 (2.9.4+dfsg-1.1) ...
Removing soprano-daemon (2.9.4+dfsg-1.1) ...
Removing libiodbc2:amd64 (3.52.9-2) ...
Removing libqt4-network:amd64 (4:4.8.6+dfsg-2) ...
Removing odbcinst1debian2:amd64 (2.3.1-3) ...
Removing libntrack0 (016-1.2) ...
Removing ntrack-module-libnl-0 (016-1.2) ...
Removing odbcinst (2.3.1-3) ...
Processing triggers for gnome-icon-theme (3.12.0-1) ...
Processing triggers for udev (208-6) ...
Processing triggers for doc-base (0.10.5) ...
Processing 2 removed doc-base files...
Registering documents with dwww...
Registering documents with scrollkeeper...
All is clean now:

Building dependency tree       
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 188 not upgraded.
I guess I need to see... Maybe first if I can boot into this system, OK?

So, I'll copy this file over so I can show what I did, in case I get a no-boot system.

I did boot, but not straight into X. The X11 showed up only when I issued "startx".

But what I am really missing is, I can't become root in the LXDE apparently without some of the poetteringware components. That killing of them, in the kill command in the GNU/Linux scripts is great, pun intended, not real, but the missing of a way to become root is what I need to solve yet.

The program that I use a lot, wireshark, works...

#######################
This post has PART 2
#######################
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia

timbgo

#15 Post by timbgo »

#######################
This is PART 2
#######################
The mplayer, along with ffmpeg (the real, ermh, the so called "obsolete" one), and which I hold in very high esteem, works...

vlc plays only audio though.

me@mybox:~$ vlc /Cmn/Kaff/BBCW_E0905_0059.avi 
VLC media player 2.1.5 Rincewind (revision 2.1.4-49-gdab6cb5)
[0x35171b8] pulse audio output error: PulseAudio server connection failure: Connection refused
[0x36dcdc8] dbus interface error: Failed to connect to the D-Bus session daemon: /usr/bin/dbus-launch terminated abnormally without any error message
[0x36dcdc8] main interface error: no suitable interface module
[0x34fdd38] main libvlc error: interface "dbus,none" initialization failed
[0x34fdd38] main libvlc: Running vlc with the default interface. Use 'cvlc' to use vlc without interface.
[0x74c7ccc03a48] main decoder error: no suitable decoder module for fourcc `   '. VLC probably does not support this sound or video format.
me@mybox:~$
I use mplayer more than vlc, so that could even wait. The root missing in the LXDE can't. Only that. And, sadly, the removing of the pulseaudio needs to wait too, for lack of time.

The root is missing, so the following I was only able to paste, after installing gpm:

root@mybox:~# apt-cache search gpm
...[snip]...
gpm - General Purpose Mouse interface
...[snip]...
root@mybox:~# apt-get install gpm
...[snip]...
Unpacking gpm (1.20.4-6.1) ...
Processing triggers for install-info (5.2.0.dfsg.1-4) ...
Setting up gpm (1.20.4-6.1) ...

Creating config file /etc/gpm.conf with new version
[ ok ] Stopping mouse interface server: gpm.
[ ok ] Starting mouse interface server: gpm.
root@mybox:~#
Surely, by keeping Alt pressed, and choosing from among F1 through F6 and logging into a console, and then you see what I did, from one of those consoles, not from the GUI, this part...

Any quick link what to install (possibly something simple), or what to configure, to be able to become root in the LXDE gui?

And here I will paste what the booting process looks like really, because it can be copied with the mouse, logged into a console and pasted into a text file. I didn't know that myself, and for didactic purposes, because I suppose many people didn't know that, I won't be correcting the manual typing in my maybe fitth previous post from here.

done.
Setting preliminary keymap...done.
Setting parameters of disc: (none).
Checking root file system...fsck from util-linux 2.20.1
/dev/mapper/you_name-itroot: clean, 31440/524288 files, 918459/2097152 blocks
done.
Starting early crypto disks...done.
Loading kernel module fuse.
Setting up LVM Volume Groups...done.
Starting remaining crypto disks...done.
Activating lvm and md swap...done.
Checking file systems...fsck from util-linux 2.20.1
/dev/mapper/you_name-it: clean, 810215/8650752 files, 28119665/34585600 blocks
/dev/sda1: clean, 306/128000 files, 148884/256000 blocks
/dev/mapper/youna_meit-temp: clean, 14/196608 files, 29887/786432 blocks
/dev/mapper/youna_meit-user: clean, 217065/1823248 files, 3697955/7287808 blocks
/dev/mapper/youna_meit-vr: clean, 11354/327680 files, 976006/1310720 blocks
done.
Mounting local filesystems...done.
Activating swapfile swap...done.
[ ok ] Cleaning up temporary files... /tmp.
[ ok ] Setting kernel variables ...done.
[ ok ] Configuring network interfaces...done.
[ ok ] Starting rpcbind daemon....
[ ok ] Starting NFS common utilities: statd idmapd.
[ ok ] Cleaning up temporary files....
[ ok ] Setting up ALSA...done.
[info] Setting console screen modes.
[ ok ] Setting up console font and keymap...done.
[ ok ] Setting up X socket directories... /tmp/.X11-unix /tmp/.ICE-unix.
INIT: Entering runlevel: 2
[info] Using makefile-style concurrent boot in runlevel 2.
[ ok ] Starting NFS common utilities: statd idmapd.
[ ok ] Starting enhanced syslogd: rsyslogd.
[ ok ] Exporting directories for NFS kernel daemon....
[ ok ] Starting NFS kernel daemon: nfsd mountd.
[ ok ] Starting ACPI services....
[ ok ] Starting anac(h)ronistic cron: anacron.
[....] Starting web server: apache2AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 192.168.8.10. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
. ok
Starting GNUstep distributed object mapper: start-stop-daemon: unable to stat /usr/bin/gdomap (No such file or directory)
[ ok ] Starting deferred execution scheduler: atd.
Starting printer spooler: lpd.
[ ok ] Starting mouse interface server: gpm.
[ ok ] Starting File system events scheduler: incron.
[ ok ] Starting deferred execution scheduler: atd.
[ ok ] Starting periodic command scheduler: cron.
saned disabled; edit /etc/default/saned
[ ok ] Starting tor daemon...done.
[ ok ] Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshd.
[....] Starting ClamAV daemon: clamd LibClamAV Warning: **************************************************
LibClamAV Warning: ***  The virus database is older than 7 days!  ***
LibClamAV Warning: ***   Please update it as soon as possible.    ***
LibClamAV Warning: **************************************************
I didn't catch just two or three lines in bottom. How could I get those, anyone knows? But it's not important (I mean those exact lines, not some context from dmesg or the like).

Ah, to be able to copy with the mouse while the system is booting, you need to press the Scroll Lock on your keyboard, which toggles the stopping and continuing of the booting processes and consequently their "freezing" on the screen.

I am actually cloning my systems as I am writing these lines and purging my system from some components of the poetteringware.

And also, in the same meantime,
The Backup/Cloning Method in Poor User's Security
(link not repeated, given in the first post of this topic)

And I have succeeded in doing it as almost always.

Also, I just posted the new Grsec-patched Debian packages for you:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php? ... 15#p552715

A little tired now... Don't know if I left something too unfinished...

Maybe the following, from:
"How to avoid stealth installation of systemd?"
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php? ... 45#p552644
adenukolnis wrote:
goulo wrote:Just to sanity-check - if you remove all libsystemd* files, then you're necessarily giving up dbus, policykit, and various other stuff
That sounds about right. Obviously each case will be different, especially in regards to various other stuff
I'm cutting it short here:
goulo wasn't able to uninstall these:
Concretely, I see that I currently have installed these 3 libsystemd files:
ii libsystemd-id128-0:i386 208-8 i386 systemd 128 bit ID utility library
ii libsystemd-journal0:i386 208-8 i386 systemd journal utility library
ii libsystemd-login0:i386 208-8 i386 systemd login utility library
which all show a maze of things depending on them...
Correct. Those are the parts that a LOT of stuff depends on. None of those is systemd the init system. So you can have those and still not be using systemd as the init ssytem.[/quote]
And I haven't been able to uninstall, wait, running:

# find /<my-system-devices -name '*systemd*'
Coming soon. Argh the costly air-gapped ways!
In the post after next. The battle is not over yet!

Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia
Last edited by timbgo on 2014-09-10 02:13, edited 5 times in total.
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia

timbgo

#16 Post by timbgo »

There's some really good news, as it appears to me (not an expert, but the author, adenukolnis, who is working on this page --and has been helping me in this topic-- seems to be):

software that doesn't depend on *systemd*
http://www.debianuserforums.org/viewtop ... =11&t=3014

Just announced a while ago on:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php? ... 45#p552707

M.R.
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia

timbgo

#17 Post by timbgo »

So, this is what I found searching with:

# find /<my-system-devices> -name '*systemd*'
/etc/systemd
/etc/dbus-1/system.d/org.freedesktop.systemd1.conf
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsystemd-login.so.0.7.1
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsystemd-id128.so.0
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsystemd-id128.so.0.0.26
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsystemd-journal.so.0.10.2
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsystemd-login.so.0
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsystemd-journal.so.0
/lib/systemd
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-udev-trigger.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-udevd-control.socket
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-udev-trigger.service
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-udevd.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-udev-settle.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-udevd.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-udevd-kernel.socket
/lib/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/systemd-udevd-control.socket
/lib/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/systemd-udevd-kernel.socket
/lib/systemd/systemd-udevd
/usr/share/man/man1/deb-systemd-invoke.1p.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/deb-systemd-helper.1p.gz
/usr/share/man/man8/systemd-udevd-control.socket.8.gz
/usr/share/man/man8/systemd-udevd.8.gz
/usr/share/man/man8/systemd-udevd.service.8.gz
/usr/share/man/man8/systemd-udevd-kernel.socket.8.gz
/usr/share/lintian/checks/systemd.desc
/usr/share/lintian/checks/systemd.pm
/usr/share/doc/libsystemd-login0
/usr/share/doc/libsystemd-id128-0
/usr/share/doc/libsystemd-journal0
/usr/bin/deb-systemd-invoke
/usr/bin/deb-systemd-helper
/usr/lib/pulse-5.0/modules/module-systemd-login.so
/var/lib/systemd
/var/lib/systemd/deb-systemd-helper-masked
/var/lib/systemd/deb-systemd-helper-enabled
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-id128-0:amd64.shlibs
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-journal0:amd64.postrm
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-journal0:amd64.postinst
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-login0:amd64.shlibs
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-login0:amd64.md5sums
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-journal0:amd64.symbols
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-id128-0:amd64.md5sums
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-id128-0:amd64.postrm
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-login0:amd64.list
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-login0:amd64.postinst
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-id128-0:amd64.list
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-journal0:amd64.shlibs
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-login0:amd64.postrm
/var/lib/dpkg/info/systemd.list
/var/lib/dpkg/info/systemd.postrm
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-journal0:amd64.md5sums
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-journal0:amd64.list
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-id128-0:amd64.symbols
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-id128-0:amd64.postinst
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-login0:amd64.symbols
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-daemon0:amd64.postrm
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libsystemd-daemon0:amd64.list
/var/cache/apt/archives/libpam-systemd_204-7_amd64.deb
/var/cache/apt/archives/libsystemd-login0_204-8_amd64.deb
/var/cache/apt/archives/systemd_204-8_amd64.deb
/var/cache/apt/archives/libsystemd-id128-0_208-6_amd64.deb
/var/cache/apt/archives/libsystemd-daemon0_208-6_amd64.deb
/var/cache/apt/archives/libsystemd-daemon0_204-7_amd64.deb
/var/cache/apt/archives/libsystemd-journal0_204-7_amd64.deb
/var/cache/apt/archives/libsystemd-login0_204-7_amd64.deb
/var/cache/apt/archives/libsystemd-journal0_204-8_amd64.deb
/var/cache/apt/archives/systemd_204-7_amd64.deb
/var/cache/apt/archives/libsystemd-daemon0_204-8_amd64.deb
/var/cache/apt/archives/libpam-systemd_204-8_amd64.deb
That sounds like a load of poetteringware to me!
True, I haven't yet run the apt-get remove lines with previously set the pinning to *systemd* (systemd between two asterisks).
Will report if then I get better results.
It's not enough for me to be free from systemd as init, but completely I wish to be.

I know it is possible on Gentoo, where I have systemd and *kits and dbus free system.

Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia

adenukolnis

#18 Post by adenukolnis »

It's not enough for me to be free from systemd as init, but completely I wish to be.
Use dpkg to list your installed packages along with grep to locate anything with systemd in the package name dpkg -l | grep systemd and then apt-get remove it.

Looks like you probably still have libsystemd-journal0 and libsystemd-login0 and libsystemd-id128-0 installed.
apt-get autoremove --purge libsystemd* should take care of all those

I know it is possible on Gentoo, where I have systemd and *kits and dbus free system.
No systemd, *kit, or dbus packages installed on my system except for libdbus.

Head_on_a_Stick

#19 Post by Head_on_a_Stick »

How about a different approach: keep everything to do with systemd intact and in place on your system -- it's too entwined to do otherwise (plus all future programs will list systemd as a dependency...).
The systemd-sysv package (which changes the init system) just creates a symlink from /sbin/init to /lib/systemd/systemd...
You could try linking it to /lib/sysvinit/init instead.
I haven't tried this (I love systemd).
:)
deadbang

adenukolnis

#20 Post by adenukolnis »

Head_on_a_Stick wrote:it's too entwined to do otherwise
false
(plus all future programs will list systemd as a dependency...).
false