Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

What about a link to a German-Debianforum-wiki

Code of conduct, suggestions, and information on forums.debian.net.
scientific

What about a link to a German-Debianforum-wiki

#1 Post by scientific »

Hi there!

I wrote a Skript (Comments in english) for a enhanced btrfs-backup and a wiki-page on debianforum.de. But this site is in german...
What about to link this page here in the forum? Is it allowed to post links to explicitely this forum?
And what about german...? I think, some users from the forum here are german-speakers too...

thanx for infos!

scientific

dilberts_left_nut
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What about a link to a German-Debianforum-wiki

#2 Post by dilberts_left_nut »

Yes indeed. :)
AdrianTM wrote:There's no hacker in my grandma...

schnuller

#3 Post by schnuller »

"Germans would even ask for permission if going for a revolution"
Lenin

Think more like a Frenchman ...

:-)

I for one would post the code and add the link, in case someone is looking for further explanations.
You could also add it to the debian wiki, but for that it would make sense to also write the explanations in English (though i have seen sites at the debian wiki which ain't got an English version, so you could do that too). I think there ain't such a page at wiki.debian.org, and it sure would be a step forward. As far i can tell your reputation will get a boost if you help with the debian wiki.
Perhaps ubuntuusers.de too (there sure already is a page with a backup-script, you could simply add yours)

emariz

#4 Post by emariz »

Na ja, warum nicht?

scientific

AW: What about a link to a German-Debianforum-wiki

#5 Post by scientific »

Ok. Sounds good :-D

I will fix some bugs in the skript, add one more feature, update the wikipage to this, and will post the link here.
In a few days :-)
I'm working hard on it.

Maybe a muse is kissing me... And i will write a wikipage in english..

THX for the info!

scientific

http://gesundheit.xundeenergie.at