Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

CF-30 Headphones work but not Speaker?

Need help with peripherals or devices?
mmcbride87

CF-30 Headphones work but not Speaker?

#1 Post by mmcbride87 »

Hi, I have a Toughbook CF-30 MK3 with AD1883 Audio Card. The sound does go through the headphone port but not the front speaker. When I reinstall pulseaudio it works till i restart and I dont want to have to reinstall everytime I restart the computer. How can I fix this? It really is anoying, I have looked every where and have tried diffrent ways to fix it with no luck. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you

mmcbride87

Re: CF-30 Headphones work but not Speaker?

#3 Post by mmcbride87 »

I am using Debian (Specifically Parrot Security OS). Just trying to find answers. That is the only reason I posted on Debian, Ubuntu, Linux, and Toughbook.

mmcbride87

Re: CF-30 Headphones work but not Speaker?

#4 Post by mmcbride87 »

ok new problem. the sound works if i put the computer to sleep by pushing the FN+F7. It also turns the NumLk on. Alttle anoying but it works I guess.