Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Just my sincere thanks...

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
brodan

Just my sincere thanks...

#1 Post by brodan »

I don't post here often...well...not much at all. :D

I also don't know if any Debian developers are active here, but I just wanted to say thank you for all that you do. Debian just works...

Thank you all.

Deb-fan

Re: Just my sincere thanks...

#2 Post by Deb-fan »

Just another person who wants to say thank you to all the people behind Debian and anybody who contributes to it. You people are amazing/awesome and truly appreciated by many.

Thank you.
Most powerful FREE tech-support tool on the planet * HERE. *

Crewp

#3 Post by Crewp »

+1 Debian does things right.

debiman

#4 Post by debiman »

nice to also get the GOOD news sometimes...
yes, me too: debian jessie has been powering my server for a long while now, and never was there any problem (in the sense that something was broken and needed fixing).
whenever i needed help with something, resources were just a web search away (and yes, that's a broad hint at all you newbies out there).

VentGrey

#5 Post by VentGrey »

I fell in love with Debian too XD mostly because forums have some "Dark sarcasm" which I love, besides I love the Debian balance between user customizability and preconfiguration, you don't get everything in your mouth but you don't have to deal with 0% configurations :3 :mrgreen:
I would exchange everything I know in exchange for half of what I don't.