Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Segmentation Fault running SportsTracker 7.4.0

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
NotSoGreatGoogaMooga

Segmentation Fault running SportsTracker 7.4.0

#1 Post by NotSoGreatGoogaMooga »

Whenever I try to run SportsTracker 7.4.0, I get a "segmentation fault". Reinstalling the package has not helped.

I'm running SportsTracker 7.4.0 with java version "1.7.0_131" [OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.6.9) (7u131-2.6.9-2~deb8u1), OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.131-b00, mixed mode)] on Debian 8.8. I've been running the program for about 8 weeks now. When I would restart my computer (I dual-boot) SportsTracker would disappear from the start menu and I would have to reinstall the package, using either Package Installer or GDebi Package Installer, for it to show back up. Two weeks ago I simply put a shortcut on my desktop to open it and didn't think anything of it. This morning when I started my computer and tried to open the package nothing happened. I tried both the start menu and the desktop shortcut. I then tried reinstalling the package. Finally I ran the command /opt/SportsTracker/SportsTracker and got a segmentation fault error. Any idea how how to fix this?