Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Epiphany

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
Job

Epiphany

#1 Post by Job »

Please I am not looking for another Gnome bashing.

I really like Epiphany browser but it either freezes or shutdown itself. Any hint?
#aptitude install life
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Debian 12 - FreeBSD

debiman

Re: Epiphany

#2 Post by debiman »

if you are indeed NOT looking for a spanking, why have you provided ZERO detail about your problem?

Job

#3 Post by Job »

:lol: @ not looking for a spanking.

I hope details you mean this:

Spectrwm on Stretch. Away from home at the moment, I will add the browser version when I get home.
#aptitude install life
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Debian 12 - FreeBSD

pylkko

#4 Post by pylkko »

Start the program from a terminal emulator and look if it gives any error messages

Job

#5 Post by Job »

It seems webkit is a culprit. Still looking at what else could be the problem. I get a few webkit variations running once epiphany is up and running.
#aptitude install life
Debian 12 - FreeBSD