Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Apache server sync files with another nodes..HOW ?

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
lujixws

Apache server sync files with another nodes..HOW ?

#1 Post by lujixws »

Hi all

I'm working in a company and they asked me to make mysql clustering with node balancer and it's work , i used Galera cluster with HAProxy everything was fine.
the next request was to make apache server cluster (2 node with apache server and 1 node for HAProxy) , it's fine until i decide to test with some dynamic websites , when i install (for example : wordpress ) on one of the node , it's doesn't sync with another node ...i want when i make something in /var/www/html/ folder and sync automatically with another nodes ... what the name of this things and how can i achieve it ...

thanks in advance

lujixws

Re: Apache server sync files with another nodes..HOW ?

#3 Post by lujixws »

Thank so much for replying , but i have a question , do you think this an efficient method or way for a large scale business ?? , i mean , the company where i work , they planing to move from Microsoft product (hosting and networking ) to Linux ...

Thanks

GarryRicketson

#4 Post by GarryRicketson »

by lujixws »do you think this an efficient method or way for a large scale business ??
No, I think they should hire somebody with experience with Linux and that knows what they are doing.

debiman

#5 Post by debiman »

GarryRicketson wrote:No, I think they should hire somebody with experience with Linux and that knows what they are doing.
boom!

lujixws

#6 Post by lujixws »

GarryRicketson wrote:
by lujixws »do you think this an efficient method or way for a large scale business ??
No, I think they should hire somebody with experience with Linux and that knows what they are doing.
because of that i'm asking the experts here , i think it's not a good answer , if you find yourself not expert enough , you don't have to answer my questions.