Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[Partially Solved] System Becomes Unresponsive at End of Vid

Graphical Environments, Managers, Multimedia & Desktop questions.
stevepusser

Re: [Partially Solved] System Becomes Unresponsive at End of

#21 Post by stevepusser »

You can use a repository without its key if you add [trusted=yes] after the the "deb" in its entry in your sources.list. But using the key is recommended. I think that the OBS, which is run by openSUSE after all, has built up enough trust after all this time...
MX Linux packager and developer

Tony G

Re: [Partially Solved] System Becomes Unresponsive at End of

#22 Post by Tony G »

stevepusser wrote:You can use a repository without its key if you add [trusted=yes] after the the "deb" in its entry in your sources.list. But using the key is recommended. I think that the OBS, which is run by openSUSE after all, has built up enough trust after all this time...
Ok, thanks for that. I tried it and Xine still locks up at the end of videos. I appreciate your time and effort. I'm giving up on this. When I have some time I will try a reinstall from the standard Gnome iso.