Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Firewall IPv6 Error in Webmin

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
questlinq

Firewall IPv6 Error in Webmin

#1 Post by questlinq »

Hello,

I get the following error ..

Code: Select all

Error - Perl execution failed

Undefined subroutine &firewall6::get_module_acl called at ./firewall6-lib.pl line 21. Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/webmin/firewall6/setup6.cgi line 5. 
when I go to Webmin - Networking - Linux IPv6 Firewall and I choose to reset firewall. I'm running Debian 9 and Webmin 1.870.

Did I forget to install a certain module in Debian 9 configuration?

Thank you.

bw123

Re: Firewall IPv6 Error in Webmin

#2 Post by bw123 »

are you sure this is a debian problem?

Code: Select all

$ apt search webmin
Sorting... Done
Full Text Search... Done
http://packages.debian.org/webmin

You have searched for packages that names contain webmin in all suites, all sections, and all architectures. Sorry, your search gave no results
BTW, that handle 'questlinq' is very familiar but I recall there was a user named 'questling' on some forum or another I used to read. I haven't found any related posts. How did you decide on a handle like that? Are you the same?
resigned by AI ChatGPT

questlinq

Re: Firewall IPv6 Error in Webmin

#3 Post by questlinq »

@bw123

Most likely it's my problem since I'm missing something out .. just don't know what that could be.

handle just came out of the blue .. maybe you've seen it around Debian forums, since I'm only using it here.