Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Make My OS Based On Debian?

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
None1975
df -h | participant
df -h | participant

Re: Make My OS Based On Debian?

#61 Post by None1975 »

RT77 wrote:Well Alan Stone, I feel pretty understanding and compassionate with myself so I am not sure why you are questioning this or care for that matter.
Make My OS Based On Debian?
Stop talking and start doing.
Debian Wiki | DontBreakDebian, My config files on github

stevepusser

#62 Post by stevepusser »

To get to your first post, for starters, you should more clearly define your goals, then use those to attract those that can help you do what you can't. A knowledgeable person could do your project easily solo, too, as many have already done.

And you'll have to convince your helpers that you're not reinventing the wheel. What's going to set your project apart from Mint, Solus, SolydXK, Sparky, MX, and umpteen other easy-to-use distros that are also attractive?
MX Linux packager and developer

debiman

#63 Post by debiman »

another 180 degree turn... this person is scary.

First:
RT77 wrote:Thanks guys for all the personal attacks, very classy.. (...) Unreal how people treat each other these days.. Honestly, learn some manners.. Yes it's the internet but people are still human and have feelings. Calling me a fat troll is not cool my friend and I don't appreciate it. (...) I may be a Noob but at least I don't go attacking people who know less than I do about a topic, that is just immature.
Then:
RT77 wrote:I will come back when I actually have something real to talk about sorry about wasting time. I was just kind of trying to make conversation as well though. "I'll Be Back" and Thanks everyone for your responses good or bad. See you all next time.

n_hologram

#64 Post by n_hologram »

debiman wrote:another 180 degree turn... this person is scary.

First:
RT77 wrote:Thanks guys for all the personal attacks, very classy.. (...) Unreal how people treat each other these days.. Honestly, learn some manners.. Yes it's the internet but people are still human and have feelings. Calling me a fat troll is not cool my friend and I don't appreciate it. (...) I may be a Noob but at least I don't go attacking people who know less than I do about a topic, that is just immature.
Then:
RT77 wrote:I will come back when I actually have something real to talk about sorry about wasting time. I was just kind of trying to make conversation as well though. "I'll Be Back" and Thanks everyone for your responses good or bad. See you all next time.
>"accidental trolling"
bester69 wrote:There is nothing to install in linux, from time to time i go to google searching for something fresh to install in linux, but, there is nothing
the crunkbong project: scripts, operating system, the list goes on...