Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

main screen turning into colorful patterns

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
debiannoobkid

main screen turning into colorful patterns

#1 Post by debiannoobkid »

hey guys i am trying to install
>>> bin/make-base-vm --lxc --arch amd64 --suite precise within gitian builder directory after installing and reaching to last part my screen turn into weird colorful pattern please guide me whats wrong

screenshot is attached

i am trying to install >>> bin/make-base-vm --lxc --arch amd64 --suite precise <<< with gitian builder directory but my screen keep turning to colorful patterns

debiannoobkid

Re: main screen turning into colorful patterns

#3 Post by debiannoobkid »

what i have installed debian 9 in virtual machine and installed few depedencies and within gitian-builder directory i am trying to install bin/make-base-vm --lxc --arch amd64 --suite precise after reaching to last part where it says intalling core package my screen turn into colorful patterns and cant do anything other than turning off machine

debiannoobkid

#4 Post by debiannoobkid »

actually i want to compile litecoin binaries on debian with gitian builder and only latest debian syatem offer ext4 file system

debiman

#5 Post by debiman »

debiannoobkid wrote:hey guys i am trying to install
>>> bin/make-base-vm --lxc --arch amd64 --suite precise within gitian builder directory
this is totally out of context.
please show us exactly & fully what you're doing there.
commands, links, output.

PS: and yes, debian is NOT ubuntu.