Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

evolution, Objekt ungültig

New to Debian (Or Linux in general)? Ask your questions here!
arton

evolution, Objekt ungültig

#1 Post by arton »

Hi,

I'm using evolution and suddenly I can't insert new dates.

The Error is

Der Kalender »Kontakte : Geburts- & Jahrestage« konnte nicht geöffnet werden
Objekt ungültig

What's the problem?

cronoik

Re: evolution, Objekt ungültig

#2 Post by cronoik »

Please launch evolution from a terminal and try to insert a new event. Do you get an error message in your terminal?
You should also consider to visit www.debianforum.de as most of the users here aren't able to read German error messages :)
Have a nice day!

GarryRicketson

Re: evolution, Objekt ungültig

#3 Post by GarryRicketson »

It is not very difficult to use copy paste, and translate the error message, but it is something the OP should do, and could do , I did it this time for them :
From:Der Kalender »Kontakte : Geburts- & Jahrestage« konnte nicht geöffnet werden
Objekt ungültig

===========================
The calendar »Contacts: Birthdays & Anniversaries« could not be opened
Object invalid
Since the OP could not even use google translate, it makes me wonder if they even tried to do any searches:
On Debian, using evolution and suddenly I can't insert new dates
There seem to be a lot of results, I don't have time to go through them all looking for something that may be similar or the same as the problem the OP has, I did notice a "bug" list, and there seem to be a lot of them. I don't use this kind of software my self, so don't really know. maybe someone else will.