Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Please, try us again once you've changed software.

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
mzilikazi
Forum Account
Forum Account

#1 Post by mzilikazi »

For a brief moment I thought I might have found a suitable 3D drawing tool for Linux since it was web based. Wrong answer......
I've never been told to piss-off quite so nicely as this.
We're sorry...
We are very sorry. Plan3D currently does not support your operating system. Its underlying web pages require Microsoft Windows to operate properly.
Debian Sid Laptops:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor TK-55 / 1.5G
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T2390 @ 1.86GHz / 3G

ghostdawg

#2 Post by ghostdawg »

Resistance is Futile~~~
Tower | Debian Testing & Mageia 1 | HP DX5150 AMD64 | 512gb | 40gb
AAO | Mandriva 2010.2 | Intel Atom | 1gb | 160gb
Mini Mac G4 | Debian & OSX | 1gb | 60gb

thamarok

#3 Post by thamarok »

That is so fake! I used Iceweasel by spoofing the User-Agent and guess what? It worked! Who do they think they are? F**king bastards :P

Vergil

#4 Post by Vergil »

thamarok wrote:That is so fake! I used Iceweasel by spoofing the User-Agent and guess what? It worked! Who do they think they are? F**king bastards :P
In that case, I would inform them that it doesn't require windows, so they should just drop it.

Lavene
Site admin
Site admin

#5 Post by Lavene »

thamarok wrote:That is so fake! I used Iceweasel by spoofing the User-Agent and guess what? It worked! Who do they think they are? F**king bastards :P
Did you actually try the service or did you just check that you got the subscription form? It might well be that the service you pay for *do* need MS. But I'm not shelling out $16 to find out... ;)

Tina

JayaQ

#6 Post by JayaQ »

Same goes for almost every Microsoft service. Google on the other hand works great. (except software)
Blessed with lucky sevens, and the voice that made me cry