Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Default Route[SOLVED]

New to Debian (Or Linux in general)? Ask your questions here!
Thiago

Default Route[SOLVED]

#1 Post by Thiago »

Hello,

I am need help, why when reboot my server with Debian its loses the Default Route ? every time that start i need add a Default Route.
Last edited by Thiago on 2019-03-09 13:59, edited 1 time in total.

Head_on_a_Stick

Re: Default Route

#2 Post by Head_on_a_Stick »

How have you configured your network?

Please post the relevant file(s).
deadbang

Thiago

#3 Post by Thiago »

Head_on_a_Stick wrote:How have you configured your network?

Please post the relevant file(s).

The IP settings are static on the network interface, a / 29, as shown below in the image.

But the network address was wrong, I changed it again, it seems the default route did not disappear any more, but if that is what caused it, I do not know how it was working, that the only problem I had was the restart time, and I lost default route.

Head_on_a_Stick

#4 Post by Head_on_a_Stick »

Thiago wrote:as shown below in the image
Why have you posted an image of text instead of the text itself? :?

We have forum users with limited bandwidth and you are costing them, please replace the image with some code tags as if you actually had a brain.

If the problem is fixed then please add [SOLVED] to the thread title to stop wasting other users' time.
deadbang

Thiago

#5 Post by Thiago »

Head_on_a_Stick wrote:
Thiago wrote:as shown below in the image
Why have you posted an image of text instead of the text itself? :?

We have forum users with limited bandwidth and you are costing them, please replace the image with some code tags as if you actually had a brain.

If the problem is fixed then please add [SOLVED] to the thread title to stop wasting other users' time.

You're very rude!
I am new to the Forum, and I wrote to try to solve this problem that I researched and I did not find anything like it, and I am new to Linux too, I participate in other IT Forum thread, and also the Linux UBUNTU Forum and none at least mentioned it would be bad to post an image, being that all forum that participate has option to insert an imgaem.

GarryRicketson

Re: Default Route[SOLVED]

#6 Post by GarryRicketson »

Actually, in reverse, it is rude to use a image , when just plain text can be used.
I can't view the image, I use a text only browser, lynx, but any way, glad to read someone solved it for you.

sickpig

Re: Default Route[SOLVED]

#7 Post by sickpig »

welcome aboard Thiago
trying to balance earlier rude post with a welcoming one, could be a losing battle but one can try
Free advise just ignore a post if its useless, take the useful content and forget the rest
best luck