Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Debian Buster is here

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
Onsemeliot

Re: Debian Buster is here

#61 Post by Onsemeliot »

Finally it has arrived. :)

But they tricked me: Yesterday I waited the whole day for the release and last time I checked just a few minutes before midnight. And today in the morning the news article claimed the new version was released on 6 July. Maybe there is some magic concerning time zones but I have the impression it would have been more adequate to date the release 2019-07-07 instead of 2019-07-06. It would be the prettier date anyway. :wink:

But of course this is not important at all. I am already installing it on my new device which should become my main workstation. :D

None1975
df -h | participant
df -h | participant

#62 Post by None1975 »

Onsemeliot wrote:Finally it has arrived. :)Maybe there is some magic concerning time zones but I have the impression it would have been more adequate to date the release 2019-07-07 instead of 2019-07-06. It would be the prettier date anyway. :wink:
This release date is in coordinated Universal Time format...
Debian Wiki | DontBreakDebian, My config files on github

vbrummond

#63 Post by vbrummond »

Congratulations Debian! Have the iso waiting for a test run soon as I get the time!
Always on Debian Testing