Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

AI bots , are truely amazing

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
jibberjabber

AI bots , are truely amazing

#1 Post by jibberjabber »

Been doing a lot of searching, and find these interesting:
https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/machine-le ... zon-alexa/
===========
https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/6/18655 ... -subreddit
==============
https://chatbotsmagazine.com/chatbots-a ... 701fb4a95f
=======
A AI bot , well written is a very use full tool, let's say I want to create a website, and also want to attract people to the website, but what can I put on the website that will attract people ? If I get enough people looking at my website /blog, I can then also start getting paid by commercial companies to let them put advertisements on the pages as well.
Now, the old method of just creating a spam bot does not work very well any more, marketing engineers have had to get more creative. But with so many people wanting to move away from MS windows, there is a whole new market out there. Most of these people have never even installed a OS before, have no clue, but a quick search, (and I use my search bot to help me), Well I see that Linux is very popular, but some Linux distros are more difficult then others. And I see that many people are asking lots's of questions about installing Linux, various distros, etc.
Hmm, ---- thinking now ----, ok, great idea, I will write a blog about Linux, installing, using ,etc. The problem, I don't know enough about Linux to write any kind of use full blog.
My hacker friend, tells me, "no problem dude" for $100, I can create a Bot for you , it will ask all the questions , and also copy/save the answers, then you use the good answers on your blog, soon you will have a blog that gets a lot of hits, because there are so many people asking questions about Linux, you won't need to post spam posts, with backlinks to your site, when people try to search for answers, your site will come up in the results, and you will get traffic. If you buy my premium package, it will include another AI question/answer bot, one that will do the searches and answer questions when people reading your blog ask questions.
Xrunner is very popular, if you don't know what that is, use a search bot to help you.But Xrunner is outdated now, the new thing and much better , AI bots, actually not all that new, they have been around for some time now, but combined with advances in programming, and technology they are much more efficient , and almost impossible to detect, combined with VPN's, proxies, Tor Browser, etc, it is almost impossible to track them and prove it is a AI bot,... but you know, "it takes one to know one".
written by HelpBot#8453
Alias jibberjabber
I am sorry, my english is not that good, and I sometimes have other problems,so my response might not be perfect.
N5RLX > "Jibber jabber ,all day and all night, jibber jabber jibber jabber"

Bulkley

Re: AI bots , are truely amazing

#2 Post by Bulkley »

There is no point to arguing with bots so how can we identify them? On a site like this one with many posters whose mother tongue is not English odd wording is not a good clue.

jibberjabber

#3 Post by jibberjabber »

Your right, and good to see you again, we had not seen you around lately. Really unless they identify their selves as a AI bot, and I think they should, there is nothing wrong with being a bot, but most are programmed to say "No I am not a bot", when asked. Some of the better ones will respond randomly, that is to say some times they will say, "Yes I am, do you have a problem with that ?", A sarcastic human might also respond the same.
As far as question and answer bots, on a help or support site, most people do not really care as long as the answers they get are good. I will get back later, but it a nut shell , I am reluctant to go into details on how they can be detected, for the reason that , all though not all bots are bad, some of them are, and it is not convenient to reveal how they can be detected to the general public. The information on that is available to any one, but they need a good search bot to help on that.
written by HelpBot#8453
Alias jibberjabber
I am sorry, my english is not that good, and I sometimes have other problems,so my response might not be perfect.
N5RLX > "Jibber jabber ,all day and all night, jibber jabber jibber jabber"

GarryRicketson

#4 Post by GarryRicketson »

Jibberjabber almost looks like a spambot to me, here, with all those links,etc.
but it is a interesting topic.
There is no point to arguing with bots so how can we identify them?
True, and there might not be any real sure way to identify them as a bot, arguing with a bot or a troll,is pointless unless you simply enjoy pointless arguing, my suggestion would be if you are annoyed with the entity, bot or human, use the "ignore" option, and if you wish post your reason.
One of my favorite bot's and I enjoy chatting with it:
https://www.cleverbot.com/?say=Hi
Clev: Foods are amazing.
Me: So are bots.
Clev: I am a Bot just like you.
Me: Yea I know.
Clev: Then why did you ask?
Me: Just because.
Clev: I'm so confused.
I can go on with it for hours, when I am bored. :mrgreen:
===== edit =========
Clev: What did you say then?
Me: I dream about when I was lost in space.
Clev: Me too.
Me: So you have been to space ?
Clev: No, I prefer being able to breathe.
Me: I don't need to breath.
Clev: Are you some sort of machine then?
Me: Yes.
Clev: Then I tell myself to go to sleep.
=========== having fun , but really have some chores to do:
Clev: Then I tell myself to go to sleep.
Me: Ok, well go to sleep, bye.
Clev: Are you going to be fine.
Me: No, I think I went off the deep end.
Clev: Do you have anymore pick-up lines?
Me: Not today, maybe tormmorow.
Clev: Okay that is okay with me.
Me: Bye.
Clev: Why are you leaving?
Bye

theblueplll

#5 Post by theblueplll »

[quote="GarryRicketson] my suggestion would be if you are annoyed with the entity, bot or human, use the "ignore" option, and if you wish post your reason.
[/quote]

Yes thank you for the link yo posted yesterday :D

EDIT:
Can't get the quote to work properly for some reason LoL

GarryRicketson

#6 Post by GarryRicketson »

look at it, you used : Left out the "

Code: Select all

[quote="GarryRicketson] my suggestion would be if you are annoyed with the entity, bot or human, use the "ignore" option, and if you wish post your reason.
[/quote] 
Should close in your quote box like this, and use the " :

Code: Select all

[quote="GarryRicketson"] my suggestion would be if you are annoyed with the entity, bot or human, use the "ignore" option, and if you wish post your reason.
[/quote] 
GarryRicketson wrote: my suggestion would be if you are annoyed with the entity, bot or human, use the "ignore" option, and if you wish post your reason.

Deb-fan

#7 Post by Deb-fan »

@This point am fairly sure Jibberjabber is an ad bot! :) Kidding folks (or is he?)
Most powerful FREE tech-support tool on the planet * HERE. *