Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

recover deleted files and directories

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
naziaramesh84

recover deleted files and directories

#1 Post by naziaramesh84 »

hello geeks im having a very bad issue with my hdd im using debian stretch 9.3 stable and today i wanted to install lutris ( a gaming platform for Linux ) then i installed fortnite through it but the download didn't completed so i entered the lutris interface then select delete the game after the process completed i entered my 375gb ntfs partition which was fortnite and my whole data in it and find out that all of the data had gone but the partition still there empty so i think lutris deleted my partition data when i deleted the game so is it possible to recover all of my iso images,vm's,movies,photos,etc?!
:?: :?: :( :( طراحی سایت فروشگاهی طراحی سایت هتل طراحی سایت رستوران طراحی سایت طراحی سایت شرکتی هاست سئوی سایت ثبت دامنه طراحی سایت صنعتی طراحی سایت املاک طراحی سایت دانشگاه تبلیغات گوگل طراحی سایت هتل طراحی سایت آژانس مسافرتی میزبانی وب طراحی سایت پزشکی طراحی سایت ارزان طراحی سایت خبری طراحی سایت زعفرانیه طراحی سایت دیباجی طراحی سایت ازگل طراحی سایت لواسان طراحی سایت کریمخان طراحی سایت تجریش طراحی سایت کلینیک طراحی سایت آموزشگاه طراحی سایت آژانس مسافرتی بازاریابی شبکه های اجتماعی طراحی سایت کارخانه طراحی سایت بیمارستان طراحی سایت مدرسه طراحی پورتال سازمانی هزینه طراحی سایت طراحی سایت سازمانی طراحی سایت الهیه طراحی سایت میرداماد طراحی سایت اقدسیه طراحی سایت فرمانیه طراحی سایت نیاوران طراحی سایت ولنجک طراحی سایت سعادت آباد طراحی سایت قیطریه
please help me its really important data
Last edited by naziaramesh84 on 2019-10-21 15:39, edited 1 time in total.

Dai_trying

Re: recover deleted files and directories

#2 Post by Dai_trying »

You could try testdisk it is available from Debian repositories but I would unmount your data partition immediately to ensure nothing else gets written to it.
For usage of testdisk you can view the man pages

Code: Select all

man testdisk

cuckooflew

#3 Post by cuckooflew »

Since the data was so important, and everyone knows to make good backups of their important data, it is really easy to help your self, just use the backup you made and restore your "important data" .

esp7

#4 Post by esp7 »

cuckooflew wrote:
Since the data was so important, and everyone knows to make good backups of their important data, it is really easy to help your self, just use the backup you made and restore your "important data" .

why you don't stfu if you can't or won't contribute to someone's problem? already enough non added value forum users like you around here
ThinkPad X220: i5-2520M CPU 2.5GHz - 8GB RAM 1333 MHz - SSD 860 EVO 250GB - Debian - ME_cleaned
ThinkPad X230: i5-3320M CPU 3.3GHz - 8GB RAM 1600 MHz - SSD 860 EVO 500GB - Debian - ME_cleaned