Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

best Gmail Label Backup/restore Solution?

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
bester69

best Gmail Label Backup/restore Solution?

#1 Post by bester69 »

Hi,

There seems not to be a standard properly way to restore/import mbox gmail data backup files.:
what solution would you recommend me to backup/restore Gmail's labels forlder in linux?

Thanks.
Last edited by bester69 on 2019-10-16 01:07, edited 1 time in total.
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...

bester69

Re: best Gmail Label Backup/restore Solution?

#2 Post by bester69 »

Ok, I think, I dont need any help, Kmail seems to be able to import mbox gmail backup files. :o

Thanks.
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...

bester69

Re: best Gmail Label Backup/restore Solution?

#4 Post by bester69 »

According to that article, we could only restore mails by usings Thunderbird plus extension...

-> Kmail is able to restore mbox (tested)
-> gmvault doesnt work anymore (disabled by google)

I think, we can also use some cloud services like.:
- CloudHq (eml container backup mails); -> I guess we can convert mbox to eml