Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Debian 9.3.0 stretch preseed cobbler

Ask for help with issues regarding the Installations of the Debian O/S.
huent1712hihi

Debian 9.3.0 stretch preseed cobbler

#1 Post by huent1712hihi »

Hi everybody,
I'm struggling with Cobbler provisioning for Debian stretch 9.3.0 all running in docker container, no go.
Cobbler runs fine because automatic installs for ubuntu server 16.04.3 tls and CentOS 7 works great with preseed, servers with choosed Mac installs on their own with user creation, custom partitioning and configuration for nics and ssh server for example.
With Debian, I imported last Dvd-1 Iso, replaced vmlinuz and init.rd with those from stretch netboot iso for get away the 'no cd-rom found', I used a preseed file just a little modified from original Debian stretch preseed example file, result =I can't get away from errors concerning the disk partitioning.
Someone has succeeded to deploy stretch installs with preseed (even no docker based, maybe docker is doing something, I tried in host and bridged network types).
I repeat, same docker container pulls fine ubuntu, CentOS and even Win 10 with with samba support afterwards...
Thanks in advance, Pierre

Envoyé de mon HUAWEI NXT-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk
perieanuo

Chrisdb

Re: Debian 9.3.0 stretch preseed cobbler

#2 Post by Chrisdb »

I do not have experience with cobbler, but it would be useful if you provided us with the errors you got during disk partitioning and your Debian preseed file