Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

how do I unsubscribe from this forum

New to Debian (Or Linux in general)? Ask your questions here!
arielvtpma

how do I unsubscribe from this forum

#1 Post by arielvtpma »

Administrators,

How do I unsubscribe from this forum ?

Chrisdb

Re: how do I unsubscribe from this forum

#2 Post by Chrisdb »

I'm not an administrator, but are you referring to this:
go to: User Control Panel (located on the top left below 'Board index') > Overview tab > Manage subscriptions

NFT5
df -h | grep > 20TiB
df -h | grep > 20TiB

Re: how do I unsubscribe from this forum

#3 Post by NFT5 »

Chrisdb wrote:go to: User Control Panel (located on the top left below 'Board index') > Overview tab > Manage subscriptions
No, OP has a dose of the dirts because he didn't get the answers he was looking for and wants to "unsubscribe" from the whole forum. As a general rule, the Admins won't do this, so usual advice is to go to the User Control Panel, change password to some ridiculously long random string, change email to something that doesn't exist, logout and remove the link from your bookmarks. When the Frankendebian installation inevitably creates problems he can then rejoin, or reinstall and backport the kernel, taking the good advice that has been given.