Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Libjpeg62 Library Wheezy version

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
DaniloV

Libjpeg62 Library Wheezy version

#1 Post by DaniloV »

Hi Guys,
I'm posting here as a last chance to resolve an enigma I'm struggling with since one week.
What I want to do is to use TeamSpeak2 on Ubuntu 19.10.
The reason why I'm writing here is that this archaeological voice program needs a specific library version to be installed on both the /usr/lib/ path and the program's path itself. The file in question is libjpeg.so.62 along with libjpeg.so.62.0. But it seems the current version available on the repositories do not work. At least I've tried and they don't.
I get an undefined <symbol: initPAnsiStrings> error at startup pointing to that missing library.

Now, from I post i've read in one of the dozens forums it looks like one user solved this installing the specific Debian Wheezy version of that library and another one had confirmed this. Assuming they're not lying, would you please address me in finding where can I find it if possible?

thanks a lot for your help..

Head_on_a_Stick

Re: Libjpeg62 Library Wheezy version

#2 Post by Head_on_a_Stick »

deadbang

DaniloV

Re: Libjpeg62 Library Wheezy version

#3 Post by DaniloV »

Hi,
thanks.

I got there

http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/

can someone tell me how can I bump into the library packages from there plz.

tnx :)
[EDIT] on a side request I'm also looking for the wheezy package for TeamSpeak2 but this link points to nowere
https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/teamspeak-client

can someone guide me where to find those outdated packages plz?