Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

vlan

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
linuly

vlan

#1 Post by linuly »

hi,
i like to see if the below is correct.

let`s say that in a switch with port 1-8 i create vlan0 on port1-to port 4 and vlan 1 on port 5 to port 8.so now on host 1 to host 4 connected to vlan0 i create eth0.0 on every host,the same on host 5 to 8 ->eth0.1

cuckooflew

Re: vlan

#2 Post by cuckooflew »

Yes , sure of course, you know you got it.
And a note to other members, especially new ones, : Before trying to answer this baffling question , please review the posting history of this OP,:http://forums.debian.net/search.php?aut ... 4&sr=posts if you really are board , and have nothing better to do, of course feel free, and join the game.
Re: package

Unread postby linuly » 2018-07-18 16:02
hi,
I knew the answers to my questions but i liked to see other way to perform.
apt update -is not accurate(your reply).better apt list -u -a
apt search is fine.i used apt-file search.
better be polite next time or skip my questions
Please Read What we expect you have already Done
Search Engines know a lot, and
"If God had wanted computers to work all the time, He wouldn't have invented RESET buttons"
and
Just say NO to help vampires!

linuly

#3 Post by linuly »

all kind of idiot here.you showed my you "skills",you only think you can anderstand this very easy question,but this question is more above you can.you got it.

cuckooflew

#4 Post by cuckooflew »

Yes I know what you mean, the mirror dose not lie, and the question really is simple.
Give me your dirty laundry, andy, I can anderstand, but we am not sure you do.
I will keep looking toward the sky, and some day will learn the mystery that is above my head.
If I all ready know, then I won't be asking, The sky is above my head though. :mrgreen:
Please Read What we expect you have already Done
Search Engines know a lot, and
"If God had wanted computers to work all the time, He wouldn't have invented RESET buttons"
and
Just say NO to help vampires!