Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

gnumeric

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
oui

gnumeric

#1 Post by oui »

hi

I did install the weekly CD1 with xfce from
https://deb.debian.org/debian/ bullseye main non-free contrib

gnumeric is not available (both in bullseye and in sid)!

how to add from a precedent release?

4D696B65
Site admin
Site admin

Re: gnumeric

#3 Post by 4D696B65 »

oui wrote: gnumeric is not available (both in bullseye and in sid)!
Not in sid? hmmmm
https://packages.debian.org/sid/gnumeric

stevepusser

#4 Post by stevepusser »

What do you get for

Code: Select all

# apt update
?

How much experience do you have with running Debian Stable?
MX Linux packager and developer

oui

#5 Post by oui »

Hi stevepusser
stevepusser wrote:What do you get for

Code: Select all

# apt update
?

How much experience do you have with running Debian Stable?
I is not an easy question! I would better continue your example in the parallel thread with the cyclist :lol: ! My daughter did be born in Monaco (Germany) and is virtuous in her music instrument a one of the 5 best orchestra places in Germany :mrgreen: . She did run with the bike from Donauwörth (End point a old historic Roman road in Germany through Venizia, Rome til Sicilia in August (terrible warm month in Italia) only with muscle of course. An other girl, born in the place, where the orchestra of my daughter is, play at the orchestra of the Bavarian Police the same instrument. Also good, both music instruments are the same. The Bavarian Police orchestra in Monaco is a top orchestra for police, military music etc. but not really to compare with a top National Opera... But...

... the other girl is the women world record holder in 24 h biking :mrgreen: (over 1100 km in 24 h, only with muscle of course! Her college in the same orchestra, other music instrument, is the man world record holder in 24 h biking: over 1200 km / 24 h!!!). In only 2 days she can drive all the kilometer with the bike only with muscle of course where my daughter did invest all her annual leave!

Over that, both girls look absolutely pretty. The only difference is the older. Ok. We make an abstraction on the older.

(There are real facts: all is in the internet, else if not really easy to find!)

Which girl is the best?

(My daughter did her Italia trip with her man. He doesn't not work as main job in music or bike. But he is the actual certificated world record holder in the Guiness book of records in one of his specialities :wink: !)

It is simply not possible to answer your question (provocation?)!!!

I use Deepin an I am good in it since years and it is a Debian / Ubuntu derivate...

oui

#6 Post by oui »

4D696B65 wrote:
oui wrote: gnumeric is not available (both in bullseye and in sid)!
Not in sid? hmmmm
https://packages.debian.org/sid/gnumeric
at the xfce forum where I also did search help a friendly forum contributor did see a actually real problem with gnumeric in Debian sid and testing.

As I am since years Deepin user and also test parallel Deepin 2.0 beta, I did do

# apt download pxlib1 gnumeric-all and gnumeric

and I have a very fresh and actual version of gnumeric now in my Debian testing system.

I will remove then as soon the 3 new packages are also offered in Debian testing (but I need them really actually, so "as monster", to continue my activities, now with Debian testing!)

For other event. needing the same middle: I don't know to download with wget out a preinstalled Debian testing some Deepin 2.0 Beta *.deb packages. Probably there is a simple way, but I don't know it! the content of my deepin /etc/apt/sources.list is:
deb [by-hash=force] https://community-packages.deepin.com/deepin/ apricot main contrib non-free
deb-src https://community-packages.deepin.com/deepin/ apricot main contrib non-free )

cuckooflew

#7 Post by cuckooflew »

We don't care about your content of deepin /etc/apt/sources.list
We only are interested if it is Debian.

So then maybe go back to the deepin forum, and stop spamming this one with all your nonsense.
Please Read What we expect you have already Done
Search Engines know a lot, and
"If God had wanted computers to work all the time, He wouldn't have invented RESET buttons"
and
Just say NO to help vampires!

cuckooflew

#8 Post by cuckooflew »

I use Deepin an I am good in it since years and it is a Debian / Ubuntu derivate...
But it is NOT Debian, and I have not encountered any problems with gnumeric on Debian,
oui wrote:hi

I did install the weekly CD1 with xfce from
https://deb.debian.org/debian/ bullseye main non-free contrib

gnumeric is not available (both in bullseye and in sid)!

how to add from a precedent release?
This is just plain FUD,
is a disinformation strategy used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics, cults, and propaganda. FUD is generally a strategy to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information and a manifestation of the appeal to fear.
It is available for both releases.
at the xfce forum where I also did search help a friendly forum contributor did see a actually real problem with gnumeric in Debian sid and testing.
So what is this "real problem" ? and with Debian SID, there could be something, since it is Still In Development,.... It is being tested and worked on,
As I am since years Deepin user and also test parallel Deepin 2.0 beta, I did do

# apt download pxlib1 gnumeric-all and gnume
Who cares ? You are a troll, and I enjoy arguing with trolls, they are so funny when they get mad, ... Now you will go back to the deepin forums and tell them how we are all soo unfreindly here, and bring back more spammer trolls, to post more spam and FUD,... any way, think about it first, it might "backfire" on you. :mrgreen:
Please Read What we expect you have already Done
Search Engines know a lot, and
"If God had wanted computers to work all the time, He wouldn't have invented RESET buttons"
and
Just say NO to help vampires!