Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

House seaon 3 finale

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
sinical

House seaon 3 finale

#1 Post by sinical »

Any other House fans here? If so.. WTF just happened in that last episode
Every cloud has a silver lining, except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Strontium 90.
---------------------------------------------
umop apisdn

rickh

#2 Post by rickh »

Maybe all the support staff are engaged in a contract dispute, and they set it up so they can have all new actors next season.
Debian-Lenny/Sid 32/64
Desktop: Generic Core 2 Duo, EVGA 680i, Nvidia
Laptop: Generic Intel SIS/AC97

plb

#3 Post by plb »

yeah what's up with that episode...everyone quit lol

CocoAUS

#4 Post by CocoAUS »

I just got into House after catching the last half of an episode, then downloading season 2 and the first ten episodes of 3.

I don't get what's up with House's leg. He got shot at the end of the second season, but what was up with his leg before that?

sinical

#5 Post by sinical »

He had a stroke in his leg and they had to remove some muscle the begining of season2 has the story :)
Every cloud has a silver lining, except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Strontium 90.
---------------------------------------------
umop apisdn

CocoAUS

#6 Post by CocoAUS »

Muchas gracias.

garrincha

Re: House seaon 3 finale

#7 Post by garrincha »

sinical wrote:Any other House fans here? If so.. WTF just happened in that last episode
You're going to drive chealer batty.:) Speaking of him, where is he???
Maurice Green on Usain Bolt's 9.58: "The Earth stopped for a second, and he went to Mars."

Telemachus

Re: House seaon 3 finale

#8 Post by Telemachus »

garrincha wrote:
sinical wrote:Any other House fans here? If so.. WTF just happened in that last episode
You're going to drive chealer batty.:) Speaking of him, where is he???
I was just wondering that the other day. He hasn't posted in a long time (since May 15th, to be exact).

Dargor

#9 Post by Dargor »

that sounded so funny i, not a big house fan, had to go get it. House loosing all his staff in one epp is more likely than giving free health care to refugees though.