Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
llivv

#1 Post by llivv »

'
Last edited by llivv on 2019-02-15 22:13, edited 2 times in total.

jdhore

#2 Post by jdhore »

I believe SATA RAID support is not that good in Debian currently...It was just added to the Testing installer a week or 2 ago, i think.

sinical

#3 Post by sinical »

jdhore wrote:I believe SATA RAID support is not that good in Debian currently...It was just added to the Testing installer a week or 2 ago, i think.
ffs, if you have no idea what you are talking about - dont.
Every cloud has a silver lining, except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Strontium 90.
---------------------------------------------
umop apisdn

Jackiebrown

#4 Post by Jackiebrown »

jdhore wrote:I believe SATA RAID support is not that good in Debian currently...It was just added to the Testing installer a week or 2 ago, i think.
I've been using it for at least 8 months

jdhore

#5 Post by jdhore »

I can honestly admit i know very little of SATA RAID (i personally don't use it) and all i knew about it was what i read from something that hit the debian-devel mailing list a few weeks ago.