Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Slow boot time Bullseye

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
somePlebe

Slow boot time Bullseye

#1 Post by somePlebe »

I updated from Stretch to Bullseye and have pretty much seemed to have fixed everything, except for a slow boot time. Systemd-analyze blame seems to place the blame on..... ***16.244s systemd-networkd-wait-online.service.*** My Ip address is static, I'm not using NetworkManager, I'm using systemd-networkd.service, systemd-resolved.service. This is the only error in the logs (pertaining to networking ) ****network.target: Job networking-routes.service/start deleted to break ordering cycle starting with network.target/start**** . I disabled the DHCP server in my gateway and gave the job to a Raspberry Pi running Pi-hole just to make sure the router/gateway was not freaking out and trying to hand out an ip address. Prior booting under Stretch was very fast. Thanks for the help.