Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Delete forum account

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
Leet

Delete forum account

#1 Post by Leet »

Hi.

I just found out that my Debian forum account is still active.
Haven't used it in 6 years give or take a few months.

If an admin reads this, you have my consent to delete my account.

Or should I contact an admin directly?

Thanks.

4D696B65
Site admin
Site admin

Re: Delete forum account

#2 Post by 4D696B65 »

13. Occasionally we receive requests for account deletions, we are unable to comply with this request as it would massively disrupt existing threads and conversations. Also consider anything posted here (or anywhere for that matter) has already been indexed and copied by search engines. At best we suggest you make up a long gibberish password for your account and after changing it do not log in again.

viewtopic.php?p=739705#p739705

Leet

#3 Post by Leet »

It's not like I have posted any nudes in here to worry about indexers, I just don't like to leave behind profiles that I am never about to use again.

Well, if something changes here, you have my consent. This time I'm off for good. Cheers!

Daibian

#4 Post by Daibian »

In the years of booming forum, I registered thousands of forums, now the year of forum seems long gone. And I think in 20 years. You'd be glad to know that you still have a forum user account.