Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

I need help

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
Malvazar

I need help

#1 Post by Malvazar »

Okay so I run docker. Working fantastic, I have multiple contains I run. I recently made the very stupid decision to install emby server outside of docker. I believe that is how apache2 got installed. Not sure.....
Anyways it has become a huge problem. I also run adguard home inside docker, but now I can't access it because this stupid apache2 page shows up instead of adguard. I've run all the purge commands I can think of to get apache the hell off my system, but it remains after every purge attempt and system reboot. I really don't want to wipe and reinstall the os because of this.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hallvor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: I need help

#2 Post by Hallvor »

Code: Select all

whereis apache2
Delete any residue.

Then clear the browser's cache.
[HowTo] Install and configure Debian bookworm
Debian 12 | KDE Plasma | ThinkPad T440s | 4 × Intel® Core™ i7-4600U CPU @ 2.10GHz | 12 GiB RAM | Mesa Intel® HD Graphics 4400 | 1 TB SSD

Malvazar

Re: I need help

#3 Post by Malvazar »

Ah! I did that already, but didn't think to clear the cache. Thanks its working now.