Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

I want my account deleted.

Code of conduct, suggestions, and information on forums.debian.net.
Rildebai

I want my account deleted.

#1 Post by Rildebai »

Hi.

I've asked 2 mods to delete my account but nothing happened. I ask again here.

If again, nothing happens; I may just follow the info here: http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php? ... te+account, and change my email to a made-up email address and call it quits.

Regards.
Write programs that do one thing and do it well. ~ Doug Mcllroy on the UNIX Philosophy

4D696B65
Site admin
Site admin

Re: I want my account deleted.

#2 Post by 4D696B65 »

We don't delete accounts here. Make a long password that you won't remember.
Have a nice day. Bye

Rildebai

#3 Post by Rildebai »

4D696B65 wrote:We don't delete accounts here. Make a long password that you won't remember.
Have a nice day. Bye
Fair enough.

I'm curious as to why you and another mod never replied to my PM from 4 days ago.

I will change my email address to a fictional one - thus locking the account forever.

Regards.
Write programs that do one thing and do it well. ~ Doug Mcllroy on the UNIX Philosophy

Head_on_a_Stick

#4 Post by Head_on_a_Stick »

Rildebai wrote:I'm curious as to why you and another mod never replied to my PM from 4 days ago.
Perhaps they were busy.

Everybody here is volunteering their time so just be thankful for what you get :)
deadbang