Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

libreoffice 7.0

Ask for help with issues regarding the Installations of the Debian O/S.
Sjaak Straver

libreoffice 7.0

#1 Post by Sjaak Straver »

Dear people,
I need libreoffice 7.0 now I want to put debian testing on it. If I update this regularly will it become stable in the future?
Kind regards Sjaak

sunrat
Administrator
Administrator

Re: libreoffice 7.0

#2 Post by sunrat »

Do you mean you want to install Libreoffice on testing?
Yes current testing will become stable sometime soon as long as you have "bullseye" in your sources and not "testing".
“ computer users can be divided into 2 categories:
Those who have lost data
...and those who have not lost data YET ”
Remember to BACKUP!

reinob

#3 Post by reinob »

@Sjaak Straver,

You may also want to consider using an appimage (https://www.libreoffice.org/download/appimage/), so that you can install any version independently of your OS.

Sjaak Straver

#4 Post by Sjaak Straver »

sunrat wrote:Do you mean you want to install Libreoffice on testing?
Yes current testing will become stable sometime soon as long as you have "bullseye" in your sources and not "testing".
Hi
I have put the testing version on my computer and it works fine. I will see if it updates to the stable version. The data for this version is Debian 11 gnome debian gnu / lunix bullseye / sid. release testing code name bullseye gnome version 3.38.4 The version of libreoffice is 7.0.4-2 I needed this one. Thank you very much for the effort.