Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

brtfs and grub

Ask for help with issues regarding the Installations of the Debian O/S.
oui

brtfs and grub

#1 Post by oui »

Hi

I did reinsrtall my Debian, It is a live Debian from Debian with Cinnamon. I did install live as proposed in an ext4 partition. Some days before that, I did install an other linux also with cinnamon as proposed in a brtfs partition (I did install Debian, newer for me, in the ext4 because of the warning. that brtfs and debian needs some help partition. it is the same thing with the other installation and I am absolutely not aware, how such complex thing are compatible... for this reason I did prefer to do as usual and install Debian bullseyes in the usual ext4.

my problem is that grub did not find the other system in it's brtfs partition...

how to solve now the problem and recover the entry possibility into the other partition with brrfs?