Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Issue to backports package

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
berillions

Issue to backports package

#1 Post by berillions »

Hello,

I always use Debian Stable to avoid to break my system. To have up-to-date kernel and graphic driver, i build myself my own Kernel and Mesa thanks to pbuilder. But currently, i have an issue with it to build Mesa.

Mesa 21.2.6 from Sid needs ">= libdrm-dev 2.4.107" so i follow this guide to include local package to pbuilder. To resume, i backport libdrm 2.4.108 from Sid before to backport Mesa itself.

The problem is that pbuilder does not find my backported dependencies while I followed the instructions correctly and i found where come from the problem but i don't understand why it's a problem :mrgreen:

In debian/control file, there is this line in Build-Depends :

Code: Select all

libdrm-dev (>= 2.4.107-4)
pbuilder crashes because of (>= 2.4.107-4) even if 2.4.108 packages are built and are present in the DEPS folder... The only solution to pass the error and crash is to delete this part.

But why i have this error while the condition is correct ?

Thanks,