Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Firefox 89 is out

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
craigevil

Firefox 89 is out

#1 Post by craigevil »

firefox:
Installed: 89.0-2
Candidate: 89.0-2

Raspberry PI 400 Distro: Raspberry Pi OS Base: Debian Sid Kernel: 5.15.69-v8+ aarch64 DE: MATE Ram 4GB
Debian - "If you can't apt install something, it isn't useful or doesn't exist"
My Giant Sources.list

bester69

Re: Firefox 89 is out

#2 Post by bester69 »

Nice, but Im totally against everyday updating apps.

Im using since moths or years same version brave browser, and im delighted with myself..
if it works well and version app is only one or two years outdated dont touch it... from time to time I purge the browser (rsync --delete) against a clean installation home config just in case browser got inffected..I also chattr +i Extensions folder as a additional security measure; but dont like to be updating browser and discovering feeling things changed for worse. :evil:
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...

craigevil

#3 Post by craigevil »

You do realize that browser updates almost always include a ton of security fixes?
Keeping your system updated is always a good thing.
Raspberry PI 400 Distro: Raspberry Pi OS Base: Debian Sid Kernel: 5.15.69-v8+ aarch64 DE: MATE Ram 4GB
Debian - "If you can't apt install something, it isn't useful or doesn't exist"
My Giant Sources.list

ticojohn

#4 Post by ticojohn »

Debian 10 update this morning (June 3) has the new Firefox-ESR 78.11 (Firefox 89).
I am not irrational, I'm just quantum probabilistic.

bester69

#5 Post by bester69 »

craigevil wrote:You do realize that browser updates almost always include a ton of security fixes?
Keeping your system updated is always a good thing.
security is overrated.. i leave my home door since years unlocked when im goint to sleep, theres nothing to steal in my house, why would i..?..I also leave door unlocked when I go out.. dont use key at all, people has been brainwashed..same happed with plandemia..Ive been using same paper facemask cos i knew deep innside the truth we were living a mass deception...now everything is "coming back to normallity", for sure I wont take any alien graphene vaccine...god bless you
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...

MALsPa

#6 Post by MALsPa »

bester69 wrote:i leave my home door since years unlocked when im goint to sleep, theres nothing to steal in my house, why would i..?..I also leave door unlocked when I go out.. dont use key at all, people has been brainwashed..same happed with plandemia..Ive been using same paper facemask cos i knew deep innside the truth we were living a mass deception...now everything is "coming back to normallity", for sure I wont take any alien graphene vaccine...god bless you
It wouldn't be wise to leave the door unlocked in my neighborhood.

And the so-called "mass deception" has been very real for several members of my family. Maybe none of your friends or family members have had to be hospitalized (or worse) after coming down with that freakin' virus. It's no joke. But, whatever, people are gonna believe what they wanna believe... Gawd, I know I'm wasting my time with this reply...

ticojohn

#7 Post by ticojohn »

bester69 wrote: i knew deep innside the truth we were living a mass deception...now everything is "coming back to normallity", for sure I wont take any alien graphene vaccine...god bless you
Do you know the difference between TRUTH and REALITY. Truth is what you believe until a better truth comes along. Reality is based on facts.

“There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.” ― Hippocrates
I am not irrational, I'm just quantum probabilistic.

LE_746F6D617A7A69

#8 Post by LE_746F6D617A7A69 »

bester69 wrote:I wont take any alien graphene vaccine...god bless you
... an ALIEN graphene? :)
Graphene has nothing to do with mRNA (a technology behind most of vaccines available for covid-19)
It is strange that You're afraid of Gates vaccines (Gates is too stupid to write even a BASIC interpreter) - but at the same time You are using a Brave browser - that's rather surprising, because Brave Software is for sure far more dangerous than Microshit Basic ;)
bester69 wrote:security is overrated..
I disagree - it's not "overrated" - that's a wrong term - security today is a part of the game - a game where the bets are very high - but only your own knowledge, and not money, can save you from losing this game ;)
Bill Gates: "(...) In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and I fished out listings of their operating system."
The_full_story and Nothing_have_changed

4D696B65
Site admin
Site admin

#9 Post by 4D696B65 »

This thread has jumped the track and will be locked.