Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Kali doesn't load after the installation (failed to load nvidia/tu106/acr/bl.bin, failed to create kernel channel)

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
frezario

Kali doesn't load after the installation (failed to load nvidia/tu106/acr/bl.bin, failed to create kernel channel)

#1 Post by frezario »

Hello everyone. I'm trying to reinstall my Kali on the Asus Tuf Gaming laptop.
When I initially tried to install it earlier, there were no problems, but now they are.
After I have taken all the necessary steps and turned on my laptop, the GRUB greets me:
But as soon as I choose to boot from Linux, this happens:
photo_2022-01-19_20-04-30.jpg
photo_2022-01-19_20-04-30.jpg (89.83 KiB) Viewed 5279 times
As far as I understood, the problem is in the missing firmware files for the Nvidia card, but the last time my steps were identical, there was literally NO problem. So how to fix this situation? (I beg you to explain in detail the sequence of specific steps). I will be very grateful.