Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[Solved] Cant watch Amazon Prime Video with linux

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
bester69

[Solved] Cant watch Amazon Prime Video with linux

#1 Post by bester69 »

Hi,

I m unable to watch videos in linux browsers neither kodi.. just works in Android..and Im unable to use android prime app to airplay to kodi pc.. its very frustrating... I installed Amazon prime kodi addon in kodi18 and kodi19 (flatpaks) and Im able to login, but when is about to play something doesnt work and stops without no message,... :?

Can you provide some help here??.. I would like to be able to watch some good prime series in TV :(

thanks.
Last edited by bester69 on 2021-08-15 15:41, edited 1 time in total.
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...

Hallvor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Cant watch Amazon Prime Video with linux

#2 Post by Hallvor »

Don't know about Kodi, but does it help to spoof your user agent?

https://www.maketecheasier.com/watch-ne ... me-ubuntu/
[HowTo] Install and configure Debian bookworm
Debian 12 | KDE Plasma | ThinkPad T440s | 4 × Intel® Core™ i7-4600U CPU @ 2.10GHz | 12 GiB RAM | Mesa Intel® HD Graphics 4400 | 1 TB SSD

bester69

Re: Cant watch Amazon Prime Video with linux

#3 Post by bester69 »

Hallvor wrote: 2021-08-14 21:44 Don't know about Kodi, but does it help to spoof your user agent?

https://www.maketecheasier.com/watch-ne ... me-ubuntu/
Thanks mate :o

tried several things.. we should need some kind of integrated optimized solution such as a snap primevideo app..so that worked alway properly and optimized..
tried several firefox versions and spoof agent..think one of them worked... I was able to make it work by installing last chrome version with no spoofing agent... later I tried again with kodi18 and changing some parameteres in sandmann addon , it did work.. but only SD quality.. i read somewhere.. widivine dmr its configured by amazon to SD quality with linux agents (they are not supposed to be supported).

I will be using kodi to watch some series prime ...Its pretty cool to be able to choose language within kodi :o , SD comertial quality its not so bad , like ancient DVD
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...