Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Fishes love their pie...

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
argentwolf

Fishes love their pie...

#1 Post by argentwolf »

Creating a captive hologram? The real story here isn't about the fish in the tank, but the now trained fishes outside the tank and their acclaimed reward. D'oh!
This article speaks NOT to the IQ of fish, but the "scientists" who we are to believe in the past went to our lunar surface with less the a pie. Huh?
Fishes are so easily handled in the matrix with the tiniest of treats. Technocracy much?

"These fish can drive their tank to get treats"
https://www.raspberrypi.com/news/these- ... et-treats/

Edit:
For fear of having to explain myself; what exactly is being oscillated in 'schools' these days...break it down so even simple chum can discern. :-J
Vanguard Debian, because nothing's worse than doing nothing, whimsically!
32-bit | 2 Duo T5270 @ 1.40GHz x 2 CPU | 3.9GiB RAM | NV86 117MiB GPU | 465.76GiB SSD
64-bit | i7-4790 @ 3.60GHz x 8 CPU | 15.6GiB RAM | NVD9 1.9GiB GPU | 931.51GiB SSD

Fossy
df -h | participant
df -h | participant

Re: Fishes love their pie...

#2 Post by Fossy »

the more technology , the more I've come to love admire respect animals , in memoriam :

Magawa, the "Belgian" rat who could detect landmines and explosives, died at the age of 8 .
A true war hero has passed away. Magawa, the award-winning rat who in his career detected more than 100 landmines and other explosives in Cambodia, has died peacefully at the age of eight. This was announced by Apopo, the Belgian organization that trained the rat.
In almost 60 countries worldwide, people have to fear hidden landmines and other explosives. These can cause enormous damage to communities and detecting them is a hugely intensive, difficult and dangerous job. To facilitate this, the Belgian charity Apopo has been training so-called HeroRATs since the 1990s. They can sniff out an area the size of a tennis court in just half an hour due to their enormous sense of smell, something that would take people with metal detectors up to four days.
The most successful HeroRAT that Apopo has trained in all these years is Magawa. This African giant possum (Cricetomys ansorgei) was born in November 2013 at the Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) in Tanzania. This university is the training center of Apopo, so Magawa also received his training there. After a long training, the rat began his career in Siem Reap in Cambodia in 2016.
In the five years Magawa was active, he would detect more than 100 landmines and other explosives, more than any rat ever did. In September 2020, he was awarded the PDSA Gold Medal, the highest award an animal can receive, for that extraordinary achievement. He was the first rat ever to receive this medal.
Last year, after a five-year career, Magawa retired because his old age prevented him from doing his job as well as he could. Since then, the rat has been staying at Apopo where he was in good health until last week. "Over the weekend he began to behave more calmly, slept more and showed less interest in his food," the organization wrote in the obituary of their HeroRAT, who had turned eight in November. "Magawa will leave a lasting legacy in the lives he saved in Cambodia."
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
ASUS GL753VD / X550LD / K54HR / X751LAB ( x2 )
Bookworm12.5_Cinnamon / Calamares Single Boot installations
Firefox ESR / DuckDuckGo / Thunderbird / LibreOffice / GIMP / eID Software

https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/cu ... so-hybrid/

argentwolf

#3 Post by argentwolf »

Hmm...I wonder how we might know if the Ancient Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) fashioning this simulation is open source or do such infantile off-world imaginations even exist?
Is that a question for the architect, analyst, or should I simply give up my quandary and continue wondering when the simulation ends?
Or wait, might these be the same scientist serious about fish pie? :roll:

"'WHY Is Nobody Talking About THIS...' Scientists Admit Something Unbelievable (2022)"
https://youtu.be/ef1L8wFWjAU
Vanguard Debian, because nothing's worse than doing nothing, whimsically!
32-bit | 2 Duo T5270 @ 1.40GHz x 2 CPU | 3.9GiB RAM | NV86 117MiB GPU | 465.76GiB SSD
64-bit | i7-4790 @ 3.60GHz x 8 CPU | 15.6GiB RAM | NVD9 1.9GiB GPU | 931.51GiB SSD

CwF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by CwF »

argentwolf wrote: 2022-01-16 00:39 Scientists Admit Something Unbelievable (2022)
Really Neo, I saw the movie, it's not recent, or unbelievable in 2022.
Base reality has ONE alternative, not billions...all imagined scenarios together constitute one.
Truth; life is ubiquitous and self assembling Emergent.