Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Blackhat or Whitehat 'hackers', whom do you support?

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
argentwolf

Blackhat or Whitehat 'hackers', whom do you support?

#1 Post by argentwolf »

"They" mine your biological data! At what instance does a theory become a fact, and is there a watermark before [too late] when malfeasance against humanity is criminal? :twisted:

"Frightening Resurfaced World Economic Forum Clip: We Are One Of The Last Generations Of Homo Sapiens"
https://rumble.com/vvl1qa-frightening-r ... t-gen.html
Vanguard Debian, because nothing's worse than doing nothing, whimsically!
32-bit | 2 Duo T5270 @ 1.40GHz x 2 CPU | 3.9GiB RAM | NV86 117MiB GPU | 465.76GiB SSD
64-bit | i7-4790 @ 3.60GHz x 8 CPU | 15.6GiB RAM | NVD9 1.9GiB GPU | 931.51GiB SSD

CwF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Blackhat or Whitehat 'hackers', whom do you support?

#2 Post by CwF »

argentwolf wrote: 2022-02-28 14:55 At what instance does a theory become a fact
The moment of the second occurrence in a separate instance.

I prefer grayscale.

The last generation thinks so being the most full of itself.

argentwolf

#3 Post by argentwolf »

So you don't believe in the Scientific method, but prefer consensus?
Kind of comparable too Koch's postulates which was 'factual science' for two centuries until now it's a [gray-area] or simply NOT science at all! :?

"Science and the scientific method: Definitions and examples"
https://www.livescience.com/20896-scien ... ethod.html
32-bit | 2 Duo T5270 @ 1.40GHz x 2 CPU | 3.9GiB RAM | NV86 117MiB GPU | 465.76GiB SSD
64-bit | i7-4790 @ 3.60GHz x 8 CPU | 15.6GiB RAM | NVD9 1.9GiB GPU | 931.51GiB SSD

CwF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by CwF »

argentwolf wrote: 2022-02-28 19:41 Scientific method, but prefer consensus
What I said is not consensus. Confirmation under a second, third, and so on is in fact the tail end of the method...reproducible.

Since I am not a member of the 98% intellectually I have never deferred to consensus, unless they agree. I've been around long enough to not need to believe in any one consensus in contemporaneous favor. My orange shawl time forms my view.

Gray with respect to your binary aspect hat compare. Neither are pure. Redemption/Temptation.

For the most part science is wrong every time, until it isn't. Many have forgot that the conclusion comes at the end, in hindsight, not on the daily news, science or no science. We think we know more than we do, at least over confident in the now. The revisions in science since my time have been many. Each one, once truth.

And finally, never hesitate to turn off the skepticism co-processor and go with what you know. That is how we get there.

trinidad

#5 Post by trinidad »

@CwF

I enjoy reading your posts but I'm sorry that I am not familiar with the idiom "orange shawl time". I have never heard such a phrase. Myself being Boricua I'll be terrifically embarassed if it's something Carib or Hispanic.

TC
You can't believe your eyes if your imagination is out of focus.

CwF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#6 Post by CwF »

trinidad wrote: 2022-02-28 21:15 I am not familiar
Well I just made it up. I don't know the way to post a little buddha emoji, if there is one.

CwF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#7 Post by CwF »

argentwolf wrote: 2022-02-28 14:55 https://rumble.com/vvl1qa-frightening-r ... t-gen.html
Actually I do think he's a little ahead of things. I like the hacking revealed in the recent PBS 'Augmented'. It will be awhile, but soon. I kinda think the whole of sci-fi has addressed this already.

The constants will remain so. Those who benefit and believe they are worth it. Those bared from the benefit by circumstance. Those that abuse it. Etc.
I could use a few new parts.

argentwolf

#8 Post by argentwolf »

Or We're Way Too late! I'll claim the collective is already hacked and the matrix a documentary. You only 'believe' what you see is real (the truth was dulled to confuse), the program(ing) only allows for what 'they' want to to see [red dress brilliant fantastical]. "Welcome to the desert of the real!" Buckle up, buttercups! :shock:
"You have been watching body doubles, cgi, operation Pogo & Zyphr, deep fakes, Prosthetic mask wearing actors etc."

sunrat
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by sunrat »

argentwolf wrote: 2022-03-01 10:59 Or We're Way Too late! I'll claim the collective is already hacked and the matrix a documentary. You only 'believe' what you see is real (the truth was dulled to confuse), the program(ing) only allows for what 'they' want to to see [red dress brilliant fantastical]. "Welcome to the desert of the real!" Buckle up, buttercups! :shock:
"You have been watching body doubles, cgi, operation Pogo & Zyphr, deep fakes, Prosthetic mask wearing actors etc."
That makes absolutely no sense at all.
“ computer users can be divided into 2 categories:
Those who have lost data
...and those who have not lost data YET ”
Remember to BACKUP!

donald
Debian Developer, Site Admin
Debian Developer, Site Admin

#10 Post by donald »

argentwolf wrote: 2022-02-28 14:55 "They" mine your biological data! At what instance does a theory become a fact, and is there a watermark before [too late] when malfeasance against humanity is criminal? :twisted:

"Frightening Resurfaced World Economic Forum Clip: We Are One Of The Last Generations Of Homo Sapiens"
https://rumble.com/vvl1qa-frightening-r ... t-gen.html
Please stop posting.
Typo perfectionish.

"The advice given above is all good, and just because a new message has appeared it does not mean that a problem has arisen, just that a new gremlin hiding in the hardware has been exposed." - FreewheelinFrank