Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Debian celebrates our 28th Anniversary!

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
donald
Debian Developer, Site Admin
Debian Developer, Site Admin

Debian celebrates our 28th Anniversary!

#1 Post by donald »

Today is Debian's 28th anniversary. We send all of our gratitude and love to the many Contributors, Developers, and Users who have helped this vision and project.

There are many celebrations of #DebianDay happening around the world, perhaps one is local to you? Later this month the celebration continues with #DebConf21 which will be held Online during August 24 through August 28, 2021.
Typo perfectionish.

"The advice given above is all good, and just because a new message has appeared it does not mean that a problem has arisen, just that a new gremlin hiding in the hardware has been exposed." - FreewheelinFrank

craigevil

Re: Debian celebrates our 28th Anniversary!

#2 Post by craigevil »

Happy Birthday Debian!!!!
Raspberry PI 400 Distro: Raspberry Pi OS Base: Debian Sid Kernel: 5.15.69-v8+ aarch64 DE: MATE Ram 4GB
Debian - "If you can't apt install something, it isn't useful or doesn't exist"
My Giant Sources.list

ticojohn

#3 Post by ticojohn »

WOW! It's amazing that I have been using Debian for almost half of its lifetime. Times flies when you're having fun. :D
I am not irrational, I'm just quantum probabilistic.

Udaba

#4 Post by Udaba »

Happy Birthday to community!!