Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Debain 10 freezing by mouse and keyboard inactive

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
debianenthusiast

Debain 10 freezing by mouse and keyboard inactive

#1 Post by debianenthusiast »

Hi Guys,

I am using Dell Inc
. Product Name: Vostro 15-3568 ..

My mouse becomes inactive..means cursor sometimes moves but button click doesn't work.also ...sometimes and my keyboard gets freezes also..This happens when i am using some applications like blender 3d ...and virtual box mainly...

I am using debian 10

Code: Select all

PRETTY_NAME="Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)"

I am using xfc debian 

My kernel details

Linux midhun 4.19.0-16-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.181-1 (2021-03-19) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Please help me why i am getting this strange behaviour ..Please help me. I was using ubuntu for past 14 years  and now i wish to change to debian...You guys have made a wonderful job.. 

I have attached all the hardware details...xorg logs...

https://easyupload.io/eh6a2c

Here I have attached the hardware details

Xorg logs

Jounalctl Logs
etc...

Pls  help me to fix this issue...

Bulkley

Re: Debain 10 freezing by mouse and keyboard inactive

#2 Post by Bulkley »

Virtual Box has been problematic in Debian. Where did you get yours. You don't have a mixed system, do you?

Freezing of mouse, keyboard and screen are signs of a video problem and may be hardware related. Over heating video card perhaps? Bulky programs can stress weakness in the machine or in software.