Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Automatic connection to bluetooth speaker

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
undesign

Automatic connection to bluetooth speaker

#1 Post by undesign »

The sound of my laptop is now re-routed via a bluetooth speaker. Everything is fine, only that when I start the laptop the sound defaults to internal speakers. If I resume from sleep, then the connection is resumed automatically.
Now, when I start the laptop, I have to go to BlueTooth Manager and manually connect the BT speakers. After that, the BT speaker appears in PulseAudio Volume control (in Output Devices) and I have the sound via the BT speaker.

How can I set the BT speaker as the default sound interface?

undesign

Re: Automatic connection to bluetooth speaker

#2 Post by undesign »

Answer: first you have to start the laptop. After the GUI interface loads, you can turn on the sound bar. Then, the connection happens automatically.
If you start first the sound bar, then the laptop, then you will have to manually connect it from Bluetooth Manager.

It can be closed.