Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Bluetooth autosuspend

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
ant_k

Bluetooth autosuspend

#1 Post by ant_k »

Hello.
Previously, I had no work with Linux.
I put debian 11 on a mini PC (Celeron j4125) for smart home tasks.
I installed in docker "smart home" Home assistant.
Faced with the fact that after a while, data from the bluetooth sensors of a smart home cease to flow.
Raspberry pi with the same Home assistant sees data from sensors, i.e. sensors send data and the problem is not on the side of the sensors.
The debian shows that bluetooth is on, but when you go to the parameters \ bluetooth tab, the devices are not displayed.
Turning off and on the bluetooth engine on the bluetooth tab does not help. If you restart the system, the data from the sensors will be displayed again.
The bluetooth adapter is built into a mini PC, information about it is under the spoiler. I suspect that the problem is that the built-in bluetooth "falls asleep" after some time.
How can I turn off power saving for my bluetooth adapter? On the forums, I only found that this function is built into the kernel. And how to control this function is not clear.
Found a solution, that if a file with the content "options btusb enable_autosuspend = 0" is placed in the /etc/modprobe.d/ directory, then auto-off will be disabled.
However, this did not help. Please help me figure it out. Thanks in advance.

Code: Select all

BUSNUM: '001'
DEVNAME: /dev/bus/usb/001/005
DEVNUM: '005'
DEVPATH: /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:15.0/usb1/1-7
DEVTYPE: usb_device
DRIVER: usb
ID_AUTOSUSPEND: '1'
ID_BUS: usb
ID_MODEL: 0a2a
ID_MODEL_ENC: 0a2a
ID_MODEL_FROM_DATABASE: Bluetooth wireless interface